As you review this list of good habits to practice daily, remember that you’re always in a position to make a good change. You’ll become healthier, more productive, more successful, and last but not least more peaceful too. The purpose of this article is not to just spread over but it more important to make everyone more punctual and disciplined. So let start with ourselves first what say?
- Exercise on alternate days. Don’t do it daily. You may suffer from a painful muscle cramp.
- Play some games or puzzles which require the use of a good amount of brain, like Chess, Sudoku, etc.
- Participate in competitions or activities. Don’t feel shy. Don’t hesitate. Just give your best.
- Deactivating from social media will do nothing. Just limit your screen duration.
- Read books as much as you can. But try to implement its knowledge in your life too. Just reading will do nothing.
- Have a small friend circle. Just keep 1- 2 best friends. And keep connected to others as a colleague, not as a friend.
- Don’t compare yourself with others. Break your own limits; break your own records daily.
- Write something on any topics, about your life or incidents daily. It will improve your writing skills.
- Write down the three to five most important tasks to accomplish for the day.
- Write down at least one thing you’re thankful for. It only takes a couple of minutes but I am sure it will give you long-lasting happiness and Satisfaction and these both things are key to success.
- Read your favorite inspirational quote daily and speak the same two or three times. Believe me, while speaking in a public place if you speak the same habituate tone its impact on the public very unique and makes you realize how extraordinary you are.
- Perform a random act of kindness. (It could be something as simple as giving someone a genuine compliment or giving up your seat on the bus.)
- Update your calendar with key dates and events, it will make you more punctual.
- Perform focused deep breathing for two minutes. It is scientifically proven to reduce stress and even increase willpower.
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes.
- You may not have time to hit the gym for an hour or two, but everyone can find 15 minutes in their day to exercise.
- Don’t be the assistant of your phone; make your phone your personal assistant. Set up your phone so that you receive reminders for things you have to do. With a reminder or task like a to-do list, you can turn your phone into your personal assistant.
- Break down a big task into several smaller ones.
- At the end of each day, take the time to look back and reflect on what happened during the day.
You can also add dancing and singing in your hobby list. Dancing benefits are not simply limited to reducing depression and anxiety. Dance is an amazing activity for developing confidence as well as cognitive and communication skills. When you dance, the brain produces a neuro-chemical called endorphins. This chemical causes a feeling of energy and makes the brain more conducive to learning. You can do Dance Certificate Course by Ganesh Acharya.
Singing improves your mood. It is very effective as a stress reliever and improves sleep. Singing releases pain-relieving endorphins, helping you to forget that painful. You can go for Singing Certificate Course by Shaan.
Other than all this, you can also learn some new skills. Although, learning something new makes you a more interesting person to be around. It improves the quality of your life and also deepens the relationships you have. It can boost your self-esteem and give you a sense of purpose.
– CS Deepa Lakhwani