Roughly 50 days are left for exams. I am going to discuss how I am planning to prepare
Doing an ABC Analysis based on past 4 attempt papers
Don’t Panic about the huge syllabus and less time.
First Decide the topics you’re going to prepare and for your favourite subject don’t follow any ABC analysis and try to cover full Syllabus and focus more on the A and B categories topic.
For week subject you can plan to 80% syllabus based on ABC analysis and ease and length of the topic so that you don’t fail out because of It
Set Achievable Targets
You can plan to do one practical subject with 1 or 2 theory subjects depending upon no of groups you’re preparing.
Set Achievable Targets. Don’t Rush out things. One Good Cumulative Revision will also be a good thing to do.
Make a Study Strategy
Right now, you can plan to study 2 subjects for 12 days and break your syllabus into small goals for each day
Make a Timetable
I am going to share a sample of my timetable
- Wake up at 6 AM
- Study Session 1 from 6.30 to 9 am-2.30 hr study- Law
- 9-9.40 am breakfast time with little break
- Study Session 2-9.40 am – 1.40 pm = SFM
- 40 pm to 3.20 pm = break with lunch, read some good book, talk with friends or take nap. Can use telegram for asking or solving Doubts, restrict telegram till 1.40 pm.
- Study Session 3: 3.20 pm to 6.20 pm – SFM/AMA
- 20 pm to 7.20 pm – Go for a walk and rest
- Study Session 4: 7.20 pm to 10 pm – Final around 2-2.30 hour-ISCA
- 10-11 pm – Do whatever you like. 9-11 pm will be your me-time.
It is never about no of hours you study. It is always about quality Study.
Use an Active Recall
Approach Active recall is when you actively stimulate your memory for a piece of information.
Here is what you can do to make it work:
- Read a short section.
- Close your eyes and remember the short section.
- Open your eyes and verify you remembered it correctly.
If its theory subject does weekly revision also of what you have studied in week
Hope it is helpful for others also.
– Varsha Nayyar
1 thought on “How to prepare for December 2021 CA Exams in just 50 days?”