What is Sanjay Saraf CFA?
- Sanjay Saraf CFA or CFA also known as Chartered Financial Analyst (Full Form). One of the most popular qualifications for financial professionals.
- The CFA Institute in the USA offers the widely regarded Chartered Financial Analyst [C.F.A] course.
- Chartered Financial Analyst is considered to be one of the most respected degrees in Financial Services and Management.
- CFA is a globally recognized certificate that is accepted in over 165 countries around the world.
- The three-level Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam, examines candidates’ understanding of financial and investing principles.
- Above all, Companies employ CFAs Sanjay Saraf CFA classes in large numbers at various positions for their specialized knowledge in finance. They are hired for various roles such as Portfolio Management, Consulting, Risk Management, to name a few.
- You will undoubtedly be welcomed into this industry with a number of exciting opportunities and attractive salary packages once you finish the CFA by Sanjay Saraf course and are awarded a Charter.
|Course Name||Chartered Financial Analyst|
|Duration of Course||2–3 Years|
|Levels in CFA Course||3|
|Eligibility for CFA||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Conducting Body||CFA Institute|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
Levels of CFA course:
CFA Level 1
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||13-17%|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15-20%|
CFA Level 2
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||10–15%|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||10–15%|
CFA Level 3
|Ethical and Professional Standards||10–15%|
NOTE: As a CFA candidate, you are required to pass each of these exams and you must meet certain work requirements as set out by the CFA Institute.
CFA Career Opportunities
- Corporate Banking
- Quantitative Analytics
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking M&A
- Wealth Management
- Private Equity
- Risk Management
- Capital Markets
Eligibility Criteria for CFA:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university
- A bachelor’s degree is required before registering for CFA level 2 Sanjay Saraf CFA Classes.
- Candidates in the final year of the bachelor’s programme at the time of the registration are also eligible for the course.
- Candidates must have a relevant work experience of not less than four years at the time of registration.
- Professional experience need not be connected to investing; it might alternatively be obtained through paid internships or article ships.
- Live in a participating country and have an international passport. Should also have credit card.
- You need to fill up and submit a Professional Conduct Statement form.
CFA Entrance Exam
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions laid down by the institute can register for Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 1 of the exam. In contrast, only the candidates qualifying CFA Level 1 are eligible for the Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 2 exam; only the candidates qualifying CFA Level 2 exam are eligible for the Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 3 exam.
- Must be remembered CFA Level 1 Sanjay Saraf exam (Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 1) conducted quarterly offered in Feb, May, Aug, and Nov every year.
- CFA level 2 exam (Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 2) is conducted thrice in each calendar year.
- CFA level 3 exam (Sanjay Saraf CFA Level 3) is conducted twice in each calendar year.
Registration Process for CFA Course:
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the CFA website to register themselves. https://www.cfainstitute.org/
- Secondly, Select the CFA Level 1 Sanjay Saraf that you want to appear.
- Thirdly, Schedule your exam appointment.
- In addition select the dates, times, and test centre as per your convenience and options available on the website.
- Fill in the details from your international travel passports such as DOB, passport number, name, and address details.
- Subsequently select eligibility criteria for the level of exam that you are appearing for.
- Meanwhile, read and check policies and conditions.
- After that, choose study material for the respective level of exam.
- Pay the CFA by Sanjay Saraf fee for registration using the payment methods such as credit card, debit card, cheque, and money order.
- Lastly, Save and print form for exam application.
CFA Exam Centres in India:
Moreover, in India, the CFA exam is conducted in 11 cities. Candidates are required to select the CFA exam centres location while registering for the exam.
- New Delhi
From where to Prepare for CFA Course?
“Study At Home” provides full course of CFA Coaching Sanjay Saraf which includes all three-level taught by very famous Sanjay Saraf. Sanjay Saraf, referred to as “The Finance Guru”. With various finance certifications, 20 years of teaching experience, and an emphasis on concepts rather than rote learning, he is ideally positioned to give the most in-depth finance instruction.
- Look for the previous year’s question papers which will be very helpful.
- Cover all the topics of the exam CFA Coaching Sanjay Saraf at least one month before the commencement of the exam Sanjay Saraf CFA review.
- Visit the exam centre a day before the exam so as to avoid the last time confusion Sanjay Saraf CFA review of searching the exam centre.
- Stay calm on the day of the exam.
- Spend at least 13 hours per week preparing for the preparation up to 6 months.