|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS
About the Course
Our Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is for finance professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field. As well as how to apply the standards, you will learn the concepts and principles which underpin them.
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
1. Understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
2. Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
3. Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
4. Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
The Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is assessed by a single three-hour, 15 minute written exam. You will need to achieve a 50 per cent mark or above to complete the paper. The exam is held twice a year – in June and December at ACCA’s exam center’s. Please see the dates and fees tab for the most up-to-date exam dates.
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view classes only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS?
A. ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS is a qualification that provides professionals with a comprehensive understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The course covers the concepts, principles, and application of IFRS, and it is designed to help professionals prepare for work in the IFRS environment.
Q. Who is ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS for?
A. The Diploma in IFRS offered by ACCA caters to the needs of finance professionals seeking to acquire a comprehensive understanding of IFRS. This course specifically benefits accountants, auditors, and financial analysts working in international businesses or engaged in the preparation of financial statements for companies implementing IFRS.
Q. What are the benefits of taking this course?
A. There are many benefits to taking ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased knowledge of IFRS
- Improved ability to prepare and interpret financial statements
- Enhanced understanding of the global financial reporting environment
- Increased career opportunities
Q. What are the requirements for taking this course?
A. There are no specific requirements for taking ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS. However, you should have a basic understanding of accounting and finance.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.