|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
CS Executive (Old Syllabus) Both Module I & II – All Subjects Combo [Exclusive]
Note: Encrypted eBook in Taxation (Income Tax + GST)
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Which is the last attempt for CS Executive old syllabus?
A. The last attempt for the CS Executive old syllabus will be in June 2024. From December 2024 onwards, all CS Executive Programme exams will be based on the new syllabus (2022) only.
If you are currently registered under the old syllabus, you can still appear for the exams up to June 2024. However, if you do not clear all the papers by then, you will have to switch to the new syllabus. If you have any existing exemptions under the old syllabus, you will still be eligible for those exemptions under the new syllabus. So, to clear CS Executive Old Syllabus, enroll in Study At Home’s CS Executive Both Modules Combo of Old Syllabus.
Q. What is the difference between old syllabus and new syllabus CS Executive?
A. The CS Executive Programme has been updated for a more current focus. Changes include fewer subjects, a mix of question types emphasizing real-world application of legal and financial principles, and a deeper exploration of topics. While the new syllabus is more challenging, it keeps students updated on the latest laws. If you’re enrolling, it’s best to prepare for exams based on the new syllabus, understanding modern legal and financial requirements for company secretaries. If you’re following the old syllabus, continue until June 2024; however, you must shift to the new syllabus if you haven’t cleared all papers by then. So, to clear this, go for CS Executive Both Modules Combo of Old Syllabus.
Q. Is CA or CS better?
A. Choosing between Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Company Secretaryship (CS) depends on what you like and where you see yourself in the future. CAs focus on money stuff like reporting, auditing, and taxes, working in different places like companies or the government. On the other hand, CSs are into making sure companies follow rules, managing records, and handling meetings. Think about what you enjoy – if it’s numbers and taxes, CA might be your thing. If you like keeping companies in check and doing administrative work, CS could be for you. Study At Home Classes can help you get ready for both CA and CS careers, with experienced teachers, good study materials, and flexible learning options. Check them out to move closer to your professional dreams!
- CA Raj K Agrawal
- CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
- CA Shilpum Khanna
- CA Prakash Rai
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00