|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Life Skills & Coaching
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is Life Skills & Coaching?
A. Life Skills & Coaching is a comprehensive training course that teaches you how to develop the essential life skills you need to succeed in your personal and professional life. The course covers topics such as communication, goal setting, time management, stress management, and problem solving.
Q. Who is Life Skills & Coaching for?
A. Life Skills & Coaching is for anyone who wants to improve their life skills. The course is perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to live a more fulfilling and successful life.
Q. What are the benefits of taking Life Skills & Coaching?
A. There are many benefits to taking Life Skills & Coaching. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased confidence
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased opportunities for success
- Enhanced social skills
- Improved communication skills
- Increased knowledge of life skills
Q. What topics are covered in Life Skill & Coaching?
A. The topics covered in Life Skills & Coaching include:
- Communication skills
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Stress management
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-management, etc.
Q. What are the requirements for taking Life Skill & Coaching?
A. There are no specific requirements for taking Life Skills & Coaching. However, some basic life skills are helpful.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.
Based in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, CA, Khandelwal is a merit holder in Senior secondary level. She teaches CA Foundation Course, Business Mathematics, Business Economics, Common knowledge, CA Intermediate Group 2, F.M., and Economics for Finance through online and offline. After completing CA in 2014, he had worked with one of the best audit company Price Waterhouse Coopers from 2018 to 2019.