|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 12 – Management Accounting (CMA Inter Group II 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is management accounting in CMA?
A. In ICMAI CMA, management accounting is the specialized accounting field that provides vital financial information and analysis to support decision-making within organizations. Moreover, management accountants, or cost and management accountants, use various techniques to analyze costs, assess performance, manage risks, and offer financial guidance. Their role is central to enhancing organizational efficiency, profitability, and competitiveness.
Q. Is CMA a management course?
A. Yes, CMA is an accounting as well as management course. The CMA curriculum covers a wide range of topics in management accounting, including cost accounting, budgeting, performance measurement, risk management, and financial management. Moreover, CMAs excel in developing and implementing cost accounting systems, analyzing financial data, and offering financial guidance to management. So, employers in the corporate world highly value the globally recognized CMA certification. CMAs are in high demand for a variety of management accounting roles, such as cost accountant, management accountant, financial analyst, and controller.
Q. Which institute is best for CMA Inter?
A. Study At Home is your ultimate choice for CMA Inter prep. Their experienced faculty covers the full syllabus, making complex topics clear. With live classes, recorded lectures, and personalized attention, they ensure effective learning. Plus, their affordable fees and impressive pass rates speak for themselves. So, if CMA Inter success is your goal, Study At Home is your best partner.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.