|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 17 – Cost & Management Audit (CMA Final Group IV 2022 Syllabus) by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on a Windows device, you need to install the provided video player on your laptop or desktop with the assistance of the provided tutorial. So, after installation, access encrypted videos by using the “Login ID” sent via email.
5. When starting the video player on Windows, it needs internet connectivity for 1 or 2 seconds, afterward, you can view videos offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can a CMA do cost audit?
A. Yes, a Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) can perform a cost audit. In fact, a certified CMA is often considered the most qualified professional to conduct a cost audit. This is because CMAs have a thorough understanding of cost accounting principles, best practices, and legal requirements. A cost audit is an independent examination of an organization’s cost accounting system and related records. The objective of a cost audit is to ensure that the organization’s cost accounting system is accurate, reliable, and compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
Q. What is cost and management audit?
A. A comprehensive independent examination of an organization’s cost accounting system and related records, including the methods and procedures, conducts cost and management audit. So, the objective of a cost audit is to ensure that the organization’s cost accounting system is accurate, reliable, and compliant with applicable laws and regulations. Certified cost accountants (CMAs) conduct cost and management audits. You can learn about these in this CMA Final Cost and Management Audit Classes.
Q. Can CMA be appointed as auditor?
A. Certified Management Accountants (CMAs) are like financial superheroes. They work as internal auditors, making sure a company’s money and records are in line with the rules. They also conduct cost audits, checking if the company’s cost accounting is accurate and follows the law. Even though these jobs can be a bit tricky, they’re super important for keeping companies on the right financial track. So, to get ready for these roles, CMAs need to understand internal controls, financial rules, and cost accounting. So, to become a CMA, go for Study At Home’s CMA Final Cost and Management Audit classes as they are best in the market with latest course, best faculties and affordable prices.
Highly accomplished and experienced teacher, CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor, dedicates herself to helping her students excel in their exams. She prioritizes conceptual understanding and simplifies complex topics with ease, utilizing her expertise in accounting and finance to help countless students achieve academic success. Experience her phenomenal teaching style by enrolling in her CMA Final Paper 17 by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor Cost & Management Audit classes.
You may also like…
Ind AS Certificate Course (English)₹3,000.00