|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 3 – Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (CMA Foundation 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can I do CMA if I am weak in maths?
A. A person pursuing a career in CMA (Cost and Management Accountancy) doesn’t necessarily need an extensive background in mathematics. However, it is crucial for CMA candidates to have a strong grasp of accounting terminology and various financial concepts. CMA primarily focuses on cost accounting, management accounting, and financial management, which require a comprehensive understanding of these financial principles rather than advanced mathematical skills. So, while mathematical knowledge can be beneficial, it’s not a strict requirement for excelling in the CMA field.
Q. Is CMA difficult for average students?
A. The CMA exam is undeniably tough, but it’s far from impossible to conquer. But, with unwavering determination, unwavering dedication, and hard work, along with good coaching classes like CMA Foundation Paper 3 by Raj K Agrawal Sir, success in this exam is well within reach. Moreover, your commitment and effort can make even the most challenging goals achievable. So, study hard and believe in yourself and you will be able to achieve it.
Q. What are the topics in business math and statistics?
A. Topics covered in CMA Foundation Paper 3 – Business Mathematics and Statistics are:
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Markups and markdowns
- Taxes and Tax Laws
- Future and Present Values, etc.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.