|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 4B – Financial Management (CS Executive Module I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is the scope of financial management?
A. Financial management is an essential component of the CS course, providing the foundation for CS professionals to effectively manage corporate finances, advise companies on financial matters, and contribute to the financial well-being of the organization. Study At Home’s CS Executive FM – Financial Management classes offer the ideal platform for CS aspirants to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in their chosen profession. With their expert guidance, comprehensive study materials, and proven track record, CS aspirants can equip themselves with the financial expertise to make informed decisions, navigate the complexities of corporate finance, and contribute to the success of their organizations.
Q. What is the difference between strategic management and financial management?
A. Strategic management focuses on the long-term goals of the organization, including its mission, vision, and values. It involves developing and implementing strategies to achieve these goals, taking into account the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis). Financial management, on the other hand, is concerned with the short-term financial health of the organization. It involves planning, organizing, and controlling the organization’s financial resources to ensure that it has the funds it needs to meet its day-to-day obligations. In other words, strategic management is about setting the direction for the organization. While, financial management is about making sure that the organization has the resources to get there.
Q. What is the major difference between financial management and accounting?
A. Financial management is concerned with the planning, budgeting, and controlling of an organization’s financial resources to achieve its overall strategic goals. So, it focuses on future financial performance and making decisions that affect the organization’s long-term financial health and stability. To learn financial management for CS exam, enroll in this CS Executive FM Classes by CA Raj K Agrawal.
Accounting, on the other hand, is concerned with the recording, analyzing, and reporting of financial transactions to provide a clear picture of the organization’s financial position and performance. So, it focuses on past and current financial information. And, provides stakeholders with insights into the organization’s financial health and operating results.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.