|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 6 – Financial Accounting (CMA Inter Group I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can I self study CMA India?
A. Self-studying for the challenging CMA India exam demands discipline and dedication. Create a detailed study plan, diversify study materials, and leverage online resources for a comprehensive understanding. But it is advised to go for coaching classes like this Study At Home’s CMA Inter Financial Accounting Classes to pass in single attempt and even to achieve Rank. Best of luck in your studies!
Q. Is CMA easy than CS?
A. Whether CMA is easier than CS depends on your individual strengths and weaknesses. CMA primarily focuses on cost and management accounting, while CS is more focused on corporate law and governance. CMA is also more technical than CS due to accounting, while CS is more complex in law. But, with Study At Home’s Classes, you can clear any of them with ease due to their top notch faculties and best online classes. Thus, go for this CMA Inter Financial Accounting Paper by CA Raj K Agrawal!
Q. Can Indian CMA work abroad?
A. Yes, Indian CMAs can work abroad. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with professional accounting bodies in many countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. These MoUs allow Indian CMAs to obtain dual membership in the respective professional accounting bodies, which can make it easier for them to find work abroad.
Furthermore, many employers around the world recognize the ICMAI CMA qualification. This is because the ICMAI CMA syllabus is comprehensive and covers a wide range of accounting and finance topics. Indian CMAs also need to engage in a period of articleship, gaining valuable work experience.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.