|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 6 – Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances & Remedies (CS Professional Module II Old Syllabus) [Exclusive]
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is the full form of RCD in CS professional?
A. CS Professional RCD (Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances, and Remedies) is a vital subject covering how to solve company problems and follow the rules. Moreover, it’s super important for company secretaries who help with legal stuff in businesses. Study At Home Classes has a great course to prepare for RCD of CS Professional Old Syllabus. They teach about legal rules, solving tough problems, and different ways to fix issues. The course also gives hands-on practice, personal help from experienced teachers, and smart tips for exams. If you want to be a top-notch company secretary, Study At Home CS Professional RCD course is the way to go.
Q. What is corporate dispute resolution?
A. Corporate dispute resolution is like finding solutions to problems in a business. It includes sorting out issues with contracts, partnerships, and employee disagreements. The goal is to fix these problems smoothly and fairly. So, to learn more about how this works, you can join CS Professional RCD (Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances, and Remedies) Classes. These classes teach you all about the legal rules and strategies to handle corporate disputes, make sure everything follows the law, and fix problems when things don’t go as planned. So, it’s a great way to understand and manage the complexities of resolving issues in a business.