|No. of Lectures||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 7 – Direct and Indirect Taxation (CMA Inter Group I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can watch it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What are the direct and indirect taxes?
A. In the CMA course, you’ll encounter direct and indirect taxes, which are essential but sometimes complex financial subjects. Direct taxes are taxes you pay directly to the government, such as income tax and wealth tax, and the rates usually rise as your income or wealth increases. Businesses collect indirect taxes and transfer them to you, the consumer, resulting in higher prices. Everyone pays the same rate, such as the Goods and Services Tax (GST). To tackle these topics, focus on understanding the basics, liability, assessment, collection, tax planning, and dispute resolution. While these subjects may seem a bit challenging, mastering them is crucial for success in financial management and compliance with tax laws.
Q. How do I get CMA inter direct tax exemption?
A. If you score 60% or above in any subject paper in the CMA Inter or CMA Final exam, you are eligible for exemption from that subject paper for the next exam of the same group. This means that you do not have to appear for that subject paper again. For example, scoring 60% or above in the Taxation paper in the CMA Inter exam exempts you from that paper in the next CMA Inter exam. This will give you more time to focus on the other subject papers in the group.
Q. Is GST a direct or indirect tax?
A. GST is an indirect tax. Indirect taxes are taxes levied on goods and services that are ultimately paid by the consumer. The seller collects the tax, but they can pass on the tax cost to the buyer in the form of higher prices. Direct taxes, on the other hand, are taxes levied on individuals or businesses. The taxpayer pays the tax directly, and they cannot transfer the tax cost to anyone else.
To know more about taxation, enroll in this CMA Inter Taxation classes by CA Raj K Agrawal Sir.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.