|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 7 – Tax Laws & Practice (CS Executive Module II 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
Note: Encrypted Ebook is in Tax Laws & Practice (Direct Tax & Indirect Tax)
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Who gives indirect tax?
A. In Indirect Taxation, an intermediary, such as a manufacturer or retailer, collects indirect taxes and pays them to the government. The tax is then passed on to the consumer by the manufacturer or retailer as part of the purchase price of a good or service. The consumer is ultimately paying the tax by paying more for the product. To learn more about Indirect and Direct Taxes, enroll in Study At Home’s CS Executive Tax Classes.
Q. How to pass CS executive tax?
A. To ace the CS Executive Tax exam, start early, make a study plan, and understand the exam pattern. Master basic tax principles, practice regularly, and consider Study At Home’s CS Executive Tax Classes for structured learning. Stay positive, take care of yourself, and visit the exam venue early. These steps will boost your preparation and increase your chances of success. Remember, consistency and a positive attitude are the keys to success!
Q. How to study income tax for CS Executive?
A. Getting ready for the CS Executive Income Tax exam may seem complex, but with the right approach, it becomes manageable. Start early, at least six months before the exam, and create a study plan that covers everything. Understand how the exam works, gather study materials like books and online resources, and make sure you’re familiar with basic tax principles. Practice regularly with timed tests, seek help when needed, and consider Study At Home‘s CS Executive Income Tax classes for extra support. So, stay positive, take care of yourself, and manage stress. Following these steps will better prepare you for success in this important exam.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00