|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 7A – Direct Taxation (CMA Inter Group I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can CMA work in taxation?
A. A career in taxation for ICMAI CMAs, including roles as authorized GST Tax Practitioners and consultants, involves complex tasks like GST registration and income tax services. Despite the intricacies, these roles are in high demand, offering competitive compensation. Success in this field requires focused study, practical experience, and staying updated on evolving tax regulations. Moreover, CMA certification provides a solid foundation for a rewarding career in taxation, unlocking numerous opportunities. So, to learn the taxation properly, go for Study At Home’s CMA Inter Direct Tax Course by CA Raj K Agrawal.
Q. Can CMA do direct tax audit?
A. No, CMAs cannot do direct tax audit. Under the Income Tax Act, 1961, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) registers Chartered Accountants (CAs) as the exclusive professionals authorized to perform direct tax audits and provide this specialized service. Conversely, those registered with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI), known as CMAs, undergo training in cost and management accounting but lack authorization to conduct direct tax audits.
Q. Can CMA work in bank?
A. CMAs are integral in banking, serving as financial analysts, auditors, management accountants, controllers, and CFOs. Their roles extend to risk management, compliance, corporate and investment banking. Despite the complexity, CMAs are in high demand for their financial expertise, commanding strong demand and compensation in the banking sector. So, inclusion of the CMA Inter Direct Tax Paper in the syllabus is a strategic move for those pursuing success in this dynamic field through CMA certification.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00