|No. of Lectures||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 8 – Cost Accounting (CMA Inter Group I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Which is better CA or CMA?
A. Whether CA or CMA is better depends on your individual interests and career goals. CA is a more general accounting qualification that covers a wider range of topics, including auditing, taxation, law, and other accounting topics. CMA is a specialized accounting qualification that focuses on cost and management accounting.
Therefore, students interested in a career in auditing, taxation, law, or corporate finance find CA to be a good choice. For students interested in a career in cost and management accounting, financial planning, or risk management, CMA is a good choice.
Ultimately, the best way to decide which qualification is right for you is to consider your individual interests and career goals.
So, if you want to be a CMA and want ultimate hold of Costing then go for this CMA Inter Costing Classes by Study At Home.
Q. What is the fees of CMA Inter form?
A. CMA Inter form fee in 2023 is Rs. 22,000. You can pay the fee online or by demand draft or even in installments. While, the CMA Examination Form fees is Rs. 1,200 per Group. Moreover, skills training requires you to pay additional fees.
Q. What is the total cost of CMA?
A. Total cost of CMA Course without coaching is ₹59,400. But it is advisable to go for coaching classes like Study At Home, which provide best classes by expert faculties at most reasonable prices. So that you can clear the exams in first attempt and score good marks. Moreover, it will also save your time. Go for this CMA Inter Costing Classes by CA Raj K Agrawal Sir.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00