Windows (Only Laptop)
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Derpo Trading Certificate Course by CFA Sanjay Saraf
All SSEI & Prowise students are eligible to claim INR 2,000 discount by using the code SSEI20 on Sanjay Saraf Derpo Trading Course.
- The application supports Windows 8.1 and above.
- It does not support IOS devices.
- It does not permit simultaneous login on both Android App & Laptop.
- Once the application is installed on a machine, it cannot be changed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What does “4 times view” mean in Sanjay Saraf Derpo Trading lectures?
A: “4 times view” means that you will receive 300% extra duration to the total duration of video files you receive. For example, if you have 100 hours of video, you will get 400 hours of view time in total.
Q: Are there any restrictions to play videos in Sanjay Saraf classes?
- You can install the player software on a single dedicated laptop only.
- We limit the number of times a student can view the same video file, and we strongly discourage installing the player software on an office laptop for watching the classes. If a student still proceeds with installing the software on their office laptop, they will solely be responsible for playing the video classes and the experience therein. Any issues arising from this will not be accountable to SSEI, and they will not entertain any application for refund or partial refund of the amount paid.
Q: Does one require internet to play videos in Sanjay Saraf Derpo Trading classes?
A: If you watch the videos through streaming mode on the online app, you will need a steady internet connection, whether on an Android App or Laptop.
Q: How can I play video lectures in Sanjay Saraf classes?
A: It is simple like any other video player. Also, the software team will guide you on how to play the video lectures if you face any issue.
Q: When and how will I receive online videos in Sanjay Saraf Classes?
A: We share online videos and login credentials within 2-3 working days.
Q. Where can I find complete information about Sanjay Saraf and his Derpo Trading Classes?
A. DERPO Trading Training Module is an exhaustive Options Trading Course which aims to integrate knowledge of Options and Advanced Options including Greeks (Delta, Rho, Gama, Vega, Theta) into building trading strategies which depending upon the philosophy aims at building hedging risk emanating of open positions or speculation or exploiting market inefficiencies to create leverage and wealth opportunities. Sanjay Saraf Derpo Trading course is a leading course on Options trading in market.
Derpo Trading – Building Trades using Strategies in Futures & Options
Traditionally diversification via combining asset classes and /or securities loosely correlated with each other has been the mainstream of the asset management industry( Mutual fund and PMS). However they suffer from the flaw that the entire portfolio so created is having positive beta exposure and falls when the market falls…so we do not enjoy diversification benefit when it is most needed. After spending decades in observing markets both practically and academically via rich financial literature, we have come to recognize that the only solution to this problem lies in DERPO – a portfolio of derivative (futures & options) securities (equity, commodity, currency) with varied strategies designed to exploit one anomaly at a time while shielding the strategy from other exposures.
The concept of DERPO Trading is not at all averse to investing directly in underlying assets like equity or debt but it’s just that we intend to devote less fund towards the same and only where we find that derivatives are not efficiently available and /or there is high conviction based on our factor based models that there would be sound alpha generation through passive buy and hold strategy in a certain time horizon which is compatible with our funds investment horizon and we can with significant confidence identify the catalyst which will spur convergence between price vs intrinsic value. In-fact such buy and hold strategies will be optimized by smart timing decisions offered by our proprietary models focused on Technical, Quants as well as behavioral finance.
Sneak peek into some Options Trading Strategies
Option strategies with the intent of exploiting near term market inefficiency through strategies like delta gamma neutral portfolio may be constructed to bet on rise in implied volatility. Similarly trading
strategies using advanced knowledge of options like building a skew trading strategy to trade on flattening or steepening of the volatility skew while once again being neutral with respect to other Greeks. Such strategies typically are chasing uncorrelated sources of alpha and in doing so, they offer efficient and smart diversification. Some more popular strategies aim at capitalizing on moves on expiry day popularly known as expiry day trading strategy using options. Sometimes trades do go wrong, options in such cases do play a handy role in creating positions which lead to minimizing exposure. These trades are known as Trade Adjustment strategies.
DERPO TRADING – Training Module in Options Trading Strategies
We strictly believe that markets provide pockets of inefficiency in the short term on account of regulatory constraints, liquidity concerns, herd behavior and smart money influenced media rhetoric causing retail investors to keep on pumping money in overpriced markets or sectors on account of greed or selling in extremely depressed prices on account of fear. These inefficiencies can be exploited by deep research using big data analytics and artificial intelligence-the so called heuristics can be discovered to spot such inefficiencies and we deploy derivatives to exploit those efficiently knowing fully well that these will correct in the medium to long term and generate alpha. We know that research of this kind is a continuous process and fresh heuristic have to be discovered and existing heuristics re-calibrated and optimized in such a dynamic and evolving market. DERPO Trading Training Module is an exhaustive Options Trading Course which aims to integrate knowledge of Options and Advanced Options including Greeks (Delta, Rho, Gama, Vega, Theta) into building trading strategies which depending upon the philosophy aims at building hedging risk emanating of open positions or speculation or exploiting market inefficiencies to create leverage and wealth opportunities.
What You’ll Learn :
- Buying Options vs. Selling Options
- Option Profit & Loss Diagrams
- Reading an Options Pricing Table
- Option Moneyness (ITM, OTM & ATM)
- Options Pricing & The “Greeks”
- Options Expiration & Assignment
- What’s Our “Edge” Trading Options?
- Single vs. Multi‑Leg Options Strategies
- Small Account Options Strategies
- How to Generate Consistent Income Trading Options
- Fearless, Confident Options Trading
- Historical Volatility vs. Implied Volatility
- Targeting Your Portfolio Returns
- Predicting The Market’s Next Move
- Trade Size & Capital Reserves
- Scanning for the Best Stocks & Trading Setups
- How to Choose the Best Options Strategy
- How Far Out Should I Place Trades?
- Strike Price Anchoring with Probabilities
- Correctly Pricing Your Options Strategies
- Developing a Daily Trading Routine
- How to Avoid “Black Swan” Events
- Importance of Adjusting & Hedging Options Trades
- Exiting Options Trades Automatically
- Options Strategies We Don’t Adjust (And Why) Big Picture Options Trading Adjustment Strategy
- Knowing When to Adjust an Options Trade or NOT Complete Guide to Adjusting Straddles & Strangles
- Complete Guide to Adjusting Credit Spreads, Iron Condors & Calendars Applying Smarter Stop Loss Orders Building a Diversified Options Portfolio
- Rolling Options Trades for Duration & Premium Options Expiration Week Position Checklist & Guide How to Free Up Trading Margin & Cash
- Running a Professional Options Trading Business
Note : Derpo Trading is an Advance Options Trading Program so Prior basic knowledge of Derivatives is a MUST
Derpo Trading Classes by Sanjay Saraf is an excellent resource for students looking to learn Options and Derivatives Trading. Sanjay Saraf has 25 years of teaching experience with both domestic and international courses and is an experienced finance educator. His expertise lies in financial treasury, risk management, volatility trading, and business valuation through fundamental analysis.
Sanjay Saraf is renowned for his comprehensive knowledge of course material and exam tips, specifically for the trading classes. His study material, online classes, and review sessions are highly effective tools for Trading Enthusiasts.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00
Paper 2 – Advanced Financial Management (CA Final Group I New Syllabus) by CFA Sanjay Saraf₹18,100.00 – ₹22,100.00
FRM Part I by Karan Aggarwal₹30,000.00 – ₹32,000.00
CFA Level III by Sanjay Saraf₹34,000.00 – ₹36,000.00