|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Tally Prime Mastery: Updated GST enabled Accounting
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Q: What is Tally Prime Mastery?
A: Tally Prime Mastery is a comprehensive training program designed to enhance your accounting skills using Tally Prime, a leading accounting software with updated GST (Goods and Services Tax) capabilities.
Q: What does the Tally Prime Mastery course cover?
A: The Tally Prime Mastery course covers a wide range of topics, including Tally Prime features, GST-enabled accounting, ledger management, inventory management, financial statement preparation, and advanced reporting techniques.
Q: Is prior accounting knowledge necessary to enroll in Tally Prime Mastery?
A: No, prior accounting knowledge is not necessary. Tally Prime Mastery caters to beginners and professionals seeking to enhance their accounting skills with Tally Prime.
Q: How long does it take to complete the course?
A: The duration of the Tally Prime Mastery course may vary depending on the learning pace of the individual. Regular study and practice typically enable individuals to complete it within 4-6 weeks on average.
Q: Are there any prerequisites for this course?
A: There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, basic computer literacy and familiarity with accounting concepts would be beneficial.
Q: Is this course suitable for small businesses and startups?
A: Absolutely! this is ideal for small businesses and startups as it focuses on GST-enabled accounting, which is a crucial aspect of financial management for businesses in India.
Q: Will this course help me in my professional career?
A: Definitely! Tally Prime Mastery equips you with valuable accounting skills and expertise using one of the most widely used accounting software in India. This can significantly boost your employability and career prospects.
Q: Can I get a certificate upon completion of the course?
A: Yes, upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Study At Home that validates your expertise in Tally Prime with GST-enabled accounting, which can be beneficial for career advancement or job opportunities.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.