|No. of Lecture||
Top Careers – Behind The Camera Certificate Course by Mikhil Musale
Get Lifetime Access
Who is it for?
For the people who want to be in the film industry, or are intrigued by the filmy world, but do not know the ‘whats’ and the ‘hows’. They don’t know what should they do, or what they are good at. And how should they really plan their entry into the careers behind the camera.
Who is your Instructor?
National award winning film director MIKHIL MUSALE, is an Engineer by education and a film-maker by passion. He started with making short films in college and kept watering his passions with continued inspiration and self-learning. He is a master at networking and a lover of art, who kept climbing ladders – from ads to production house to regional national award winning film “Wrong Side Raju”, to making Bollywood Film “Made in China” and counting..
Within 24 working hours of purchase, you will receive a mail containing Login ID, Password & Weblink to access premium pre-recorded lessons.
YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
What are the best careers behind the camera. How to get started. How to succeed. Learn from the experience of a National award winning director
- Behind the camera – offers success and money, too!
- The process of making films
- Various job roles and what entails those job roles in Film-making
- Know more about these careers as: Directors, ADs, producers, cinematographers, screenwriters, co-writers, researchers, dialect coaches, Vfx, marketing
- How and why you should explore where you fit
- The key to coming out winning through the initial period of search
- How to deal with rejections and still keep moving
Chapter 1 : Introduction to the filmy world
- The world of Films – inside view
Chapter 2 : How to decide what you are good at?
- Catch 22 situation – knowing without having started!
Chapter 3 : Know & follow the process – become a master
- Before pre production
- Pre production
- Production – Principal shoot
- Post production
Chapter 4 : Key job roles
- Key job roles
- Other job roles
Chapter 5 : Clarity through FAQs
- Clouds of confusion cleared
Chapter 6 : Final advice from Mikhil Musale
- Final advice
Chapter 7 : Bonus – How to Pitch for a Film
- Pitch Document – Films
Chapter 8 : Bonus – How to Pitch for a Web-series
- Pitch Document – Web Series
Chapter 9 : Bonus – Filmy Terminology
- Be a Know All. Talk like a Pro