India’s 40 Under 40 Brightest Business Leaders
Edupreneur | Author | AIR in CA | National StartUp Award Winner | Indian Achiever’s Award Winner
International Fame Award Winner | Asian Education Award | Global Teaching Excellence Award
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
|Raj Kumar Agrawal
|Raj K Agrawal
|Date of Birth
|Date of Anniversary
|Varanasi, UP, India
|Varanasi, UP, India
|Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur, Varanasi
|DAV Degree College, Varanasi
|B.Com (H), CA
- CA Raj K Agrawal belongs to a lower middle-class family, son of a general merchant.
- Especially his family always focused on educating him which involved major spent of his family’s gross income.
- Moreover, he had been the most loved child of his family and significantly he had immense affection for the family equally.
- Similarly, at the school-level, he won Mathegenius Competition consecutively during the class of 8, 9 & 10.
- Not to mention his dedication towards studies, he used to complete the entire math’s syllabus at the beginning of the session during the summer vacation.
- In another case, when his classmates are not in the mood to do classes, they would tell him to ask such a question to teacher, which would engage the teacher for a long subsequently.
- All the teachers of his school still know him by his name even after 20 years of passing school. Furthermore, he is now invited as Chief Guest in the same school in various programs.
- Occasionally he has also supplied grocery items at Grocery Shops on bicycle for earning little income.
- Unlike present time, those were not the time of online education. Besides the best CA coaching classes were available only in metropolitan cities. As a matter of fact, despite of heavy cost his family supported him. Somehow managed to send him to Delhi for CA studies.
- For the breakfast he used to have Aloo Paratha of Rs. 5 instead of Paneer Paratha of Rs. 7 to save every single penny. Evidently he was aware how difficult it was for his family to manage the coaching fees.
- Someday his friend Sagar Wadhwa (now CA) whom he met in Delhi noticed him skipping lunch. Seeing that Sagar started to bring 2 extra parathas everyday surprisingly. While grabbing lunch he exclaimed, “Oh! My grandmother gave me 2 extra parathas, lets eat together otherwise it will go waste.” Meanwhile it was intentionally brought by Sagar.
- On the contrary, in his busy state of mind he was feeling homesick and missed his family above all. Thus, undeniably it was tough for him to concentrate on his studies.
- While studying he could visualize how difficult it is for middle and lower middle class people to afford education of their children, so he always had a vision to do something which can make education available for all.
- Most Important day when he qualified CA, there was a spark in the eyes of all his family members indeed. A Ray of Hope for a better living.
- Eventually, he spent his first income to buy a Touch Screen Phone and a Scooty that to for his family member.
- In the beginning he used to do office chores by himself.
|Late Gyan Prakash Agrawal
|Simona Agrawal (Daughter)
|Bhuvit Agrawal (Son)
Social Media Account:
|Hare Bhare Kabab
|Gulab Jamun & Red Velvet Cake
|White & Yellow
|Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
|Teaching & Travelling
- CA Raj K Agrawal started his career in teaching immediately after appearing for CA Final exam before the declaration of results.
- On the positive side securing AIR in CA Final gave much boost to his teaching career. Correspondingly his popularity and number of students grew very fast.
- He started with just 6 students in 2008 and has now taught several lakhs of students.
- Initially, CA Raj K Agrawal started with face to face teaching in 2008 and in 2018 he completely moved to virtual classes under the brand name Study At Home when one can buy video lecture of 50+ Top Educators.
- Most compelling evidence of his hard work in the initial phase of his professional career, he took face to face classes at various locations in Kerala.
- Many of the students of Study At Home have also secured AIR in various Exams.
- He is known for his career counselling program watched by thousands of students .
- Expertise in subjects such as Taxation, Accounts, Cost Accounts & Financial Management.
- Without a doubt, his video lectures on Stock Market, GST & Tally are the most sold video classes.
- Achieved AIR 29 in CA Foundation & AIR 27 in CA Final.
- India’s 40 Under 40 Brightest Business Leaders.
- National StartUp Award 2021 winner.
- Indian Achievers Award for Excellence in Education.
- Rising Star Award from Sourav Ganguly.
- International Fame Award 2021 for Best EdTech of the Year from Sonu Sood.
- Got EdTech Entrepreneur Award from Sourav Ganguly.
- Asian Education Award 2022 for Best EdTech of the Year.
- Global Teaching Excellence Award 2022 for Edupreneur of the Year.
- Student Choice Award 2022.
- Award of Innovation for Social Impact through Technology by StartIn UP.
- YouTube Channel named Study At Home has been Awarded Silver Button by YouTube.
- Got featured in popular media like Viestories, LiveVNS, ANI, Startup Times, Business Standard, DailyHunt, The Print etc.
Honor & Recognition from Government:
- Prize Money of Rs. 5 Lakhs from Honorable Prime Minister.
- Recognized Startup Certificate by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Eligible Business Certificate by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Certificate of Recognition from Government of UP.
- Certificate from Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- Presently, he won National Startup India Award 2021 under Education and Skill Development category facilitated by the Ministry of Commerce and Government of India.
- Featured on Doordarshan on the popular entrepreneur show “StartUp Champion 2.0“.
- Director – Strategic Planning & Technical Advisory at MSME & Startups Forum Bharat.
- Secretary at Marwari Yuva Manch Kashi.
- Authored many books for professional courses. Few of his publications are the best sellers in the Indian Market.
- YouTube channel in the name of “Study At Home” has 2.5 Lakh+ subscribers.
- Helped several thousands of students across India & Abroad to crack respective professional exams particularly.
- His primary focus is on enhancing student’s knowledge both theoretically & practically. In addition to focused preparations to ensure success in the exams to achieve professional expertise .
- So far he has travelled to 50+ cities of the country & 5+ Countries outside India.
CA Raj K Agrawal devotes his time & money for random act of kindness to serve Society. He has come forward to help several in needs. In fact, he believes that social work is deeply rewarding profession. He tries to take all the possible steps in order to bring smile on the faces of many deprived citizens from time to time. Recently his Income Tax classes got premiered for Free on Study At Home YouTube Channel.
Memories being Cherished Always
About his Company “Study At Home Private Limited”:
- Study At Home was founded in December 2018.
- CA Raj K Agarwal is the Founder & CEO of the Company.
- Official Website: StudyAtHome.org
- Official App: Study At Home – Learning App
- Also, Official App for Online MCQ Exam: Study At Home – Test Series
- The company consist of 20+ Employees & 50+ Educators.
- It is providing services in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh & UAE.
- It also provides video classes for 50+ Courses. To point some out there are Academic courses, Competitive courses, Professional courses together with Skill Development courses.
- In addition, the organization delivers Test Series for 1,400+ Exams.
- Including e-training modules for corporate employees additionally.
Do share your thoughts via comments 👇