Educator | Entrepreneur | Achieved AIR in CA | Author | Indian Achiever’s Award Winner
Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with all India 27th rank in CA Final and all India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent school and college topper. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. He is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics and Teaching Career.
|Real Name||Raj Kumar Agrawal|
|Popular Name||Raj K Agrawal|
|Date of Birth||23rd October 1983|
|Birth Place||Varanasi, UP, India|
|Current Place||Varanasi, UP, India|
|School||Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur, Varanasi|
|College||DAV Degree College, Varanasi|
|CA Articleship||M. B. Gabhawala & Co., Varanasi|
- Belongs to a lower middle-class family, son of a general merchant.
- The family always focussed on educating him which involved major spend of gross family income.
- He had been a most loved child of his family and he too had high affection for the family.
- Won Mathegenius Competition in classes 8, 9 & 10.
- Used to complete the entire maths syllabus of the year in the summer vacation itself at the beginning of the session.
- When his classmates are not in the mood to do classes, they would tell him to ask such a question to the teacher, which would engage the teacher for a long.
- All the teachers of his school still know him by name even after 20 years of passing school. He is now invited as chief guest in the same school in various programmes.
- He himself has also supplied grocery items to Grocery Shops on cycle for earning little income.
- Those were not the time of online education and good CA classes were available only in metros. It was difficult for the family to support that cost but still family managed to send him for CA studies to Delhi
- Aaloo Paratha at breakfast was of Rs. 5 & Paneer Paratha at Rs. 7. He never opted for Paneer Paratha in the mess at Delhi as every single penny matters a lot to him. He knew how difficult it was for his family to manage the coaching fees.
- He used to skip lunch which was noticed by his friend Sagar Wadhwa (now CA) whom he met in Delhi. Sagar, would bring 2 extra parathas every day, and while opening tiffin would say – Oh! My grandmother gave me 2 extra parathas which will go waste. But it was intentionally brought by Sagar.
- He was homesick and loved his family a lot. So it was very difficult for him to concentrate on his studies. He was missing his family a lot.
- While doing classes for CA Final at Delhi. He was fascinated by the earning & honour of the teachers and has decided to opt for teaching as his career.
- The day he qualified CA, a ray of hope could be seen in the eyes of all family members as he could have now made the living better.
- With his first receipt of income, he bought a touch screen phone and a scooty not for himself but for his family member.
- He himself used to do the cleaning and brooming of the coaching institute in the first year.
- On the first day of his work, he made a target to achieve a wealth of Rs. 1 crore. But by God grace and the blessing of his parents he has paid income tax over crores of rupees.
|Father Name||Late Gyan Prakash Agrawal|
|Mother Name||Sudha Agrawal|
|Spouse Name||Megha Agrawal|
|Children’s||Simona Agrawal (Daughter)|
|Bhuvit Agrawal (Son)|
Social Media Accounts
|Food||Hare Bhare Kabab|
|Sweets||Gulab Jamun & Red Velvet Cake|
|Colour||White & Yellow|
|Best Movie||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Singer||Kumar Sanu|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kriti Senon|
|Likes||Teaching & Travelling|
|First & Last Crush||In Class 11, Girl name not available|
|School Days||Rahul Gupta & Amit Pandey|
|College Days||Puneet Agrawal|
|CA Preparation Days||CA Sagar Wadhwa, Surabhi Agrawal & Harsh Khanna|
|Working Days||Dr Vikas Srivastava & CA Amit Agrawal|
|Lifetime Friend||Manshi Patwari (Sister-in-law)|
- CA Raj K Agrawal started his career teaching immediately after appearing for CA Final exam before the declaration of results.
- Securing AIR in CA Final gave much boost to his teaching career. His popularity and number of students grew very fast.
- He started with just 6 students in 2008 and has now taught more than 50,000 students.
- Initially, he started with face to face teaching in 2008 and in 2018 he completely moved to virtual classes under the brand name Study At Home.
- In 2017, he took face to face classes at various locations in Kerela.
- He has even taught on Unacademy for CA & CS category.
- Many of his students have also secured AIR in various Exams.
- He is also known for his career counselling program which is watched by thousands of students.
- He teaches Taxation, Accounts, Cost Accounts & Financial Management for CA, CS & CMA.
- He also provides classes for Stock Market, Cryptocurrency & Tally
- AIR 29 in CA Foundation & AIR 27 in CA Final
- Founder & CEO “Study At Home Private Limited”, an EdTech StartUp.
- Indian Achievers Award for Excellence in Education.
- Rising Star Award from Sourav Ganguly.
- EdTech Entrepreneur Award from Sourav Gunguly.
- Awarded Silver Button by YouTube.
- Got featured in popular media like ANI, Startup Times, Business Standard, DailyHunt, The Print etc.
Honor & Recognition from Government
- Recognised StartUp Certificate by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Eligible Business Certificate by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Recognised Business Certificate by Government of UP.
- Certificate of Participation from Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- Selected for Final Round of National StartUp India Award 2021.
- He is Director – Strategic Planning & Technical Advisory at MSME & StartUps Forum Bharat.
- He is Secretary at Marwari Yuva Manch Kashi.
- Authored numerous books for professional courses. Few of his publications are best sellers in Indian Market.
- YouTube channel in the name of “Study At Home” has 2.5 Lakh + subscribers.
- His video classes have helped several thousands of students across India & Abroad to crack their professional exams.
- His primary focus is on enhancing student’s knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
- Has travelled to 50+ cities of India & 5+ Countries outside India.
- Lost more than 12 kgs in weight in last 1 years.
CA Raj K Agrawal devotes his time & money for random act of kindness to serve Society. He had come forward to help several in needs. He believes that social work is deeply rewarding profession as it brings smile on faces of numerous disadvantage peoples.
Official Teaser of Latest Course
About his Company “Study At Home Private Limited”
- Founded in December 2018
- CA Raj K Agrawal is the Founder & CEO of the Company.
- Official Website: StudyAtHome.org
- Official App for Video Lectures: Study At Home – Learning App
- Official App for Online MCQ Exam: Study At Home – Test Series
- 18+ Employees & 50+ Educators
- Providing services in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh & UAE
- Provides Video Classes for 100+ Courses of Skill Development, Academic exams, Competitive Exam & Professional Exams.
- Provides Test Series for 1,400+ Exam.
- Provides e-training modules for corporate employees