|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Basics of Stock Market
To Open Demat Account registered yourself on this link :
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is the Basics of Stock Market course?
A. The Basics of Stock Market course is an online course that teaches you the fundamentals of investing in the stock market. The course covers topics such as what stocks are, how to buy and sell stocks, and how to build a diversified portfolio.
Q. Who is the Basics of Stock Market course for?
A. The Basics of Stock Market course is for anyone who wants to learn the basics of investing in the stock market. The course is perfect for beginners, as it does not require any prior knowledge of investing.
Q. What are the benefits of taking the Basics of Stock Market course?
A. There are many benefits to taking the Basics of Stock Market course. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased knowledge of the stock market
- Improved ability to make informed investment decisions
- Increased confidence in your investing skills
- Potential for financial gain
Q. What topics are covered in this course?
A. The topics covered in this course include:
- What is a stock?
- How to buy and sell stocks
- How to build a diversified portfolio
- Risk and return
- Technical analysis
- Fundamental analysis
- Dividend investing
- Tax implications of investing, etc.
Q. What are the requirements for taking this course?
A. There are no specific requirements for taking this course. However, some basic financial literacy is helpful.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Microsoft Excel for Beginners₹300.00