Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
CA Intermediate Group I – All Subjects Combo (New Syllabus)
- Please note that there are currently no books available for Paper 2. Rest assured, we are not charging for these materials.
- Encrypted eBook in Taxation will be provided
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can watch videos only on one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can I study CA inter Group 1 in 2 months?
A. You can clear CA Inter Group 1 in 2 months as total duration of CA Inter Groups 2 Combo Class by Study At Home is 419 hours. So, studying for 6 to 7 hours a day will cover your entire syllabus and enable you to pass the exam with flying colors.
Q. How many marks are required to clear CA Inter Group 1?
A. To clear the CA inter exam, candidates must attain a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and an overall score of 50% in each group, with a minimum of 200 marks secured in each group.
Q. Can I clear CA Inter’s Group 1 without coaching?
A. You can clear CA Inter Group 1 without coaching, but opting for coaching is advisable as it helps you quickly clear your concepts and enables teachers to assist you in understanding topics, providing insights that contribute to your development as a better professional.
Q. What is the Group 1 of CA Inter?
A. Group 1 in CA Intermediate comprises three syllabi: Advanced Accounting, Corporate & Other Laws, and Taxation. To clear CA Intermediate, you must pass these subjects along with Group 2.
You may also like…
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Jindal₹12,070.00 – ₹16,750.00