|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Income Tax Certificate Course by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is an Income Tax Course?
A. An income tax course is a program that teaches you about the Indian Income Tax Act. The course covers topics such as the different types of income, the tax rates, and the deductions and exemptions that are available.
Q. Who is an Income Tax Course for?
A. An income tax course is for anyone who wants to understand the Indian Income Tax Act. The course is perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to file their income tax returns correctly.
Q. What are the benefits of taking an Income Tax Course?
A. There are many benefits to taking an income tax course. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased understanding of the Indian Income Tax Act
- Improved ability to file income tax returns correctly
- Reduced risk of penalties and interest
- Increased confidence in dealing with tax matters
Q. What are the requirements for taking an Income Tax Course?
A. There are no specific requirements for taking an income tax course. However, some basic knowledge of the Indian tax system is helpful.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.