Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can watch this on only one device
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. After installation, you can access encrypted videos by using the “Login ID” sent via email.
5. When starting the video player on Windows, it requires internet for only 1 or 2 seconds. Subsequently, you can view videos offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is advanced accounting in CA Inter?
A. Advanced Accounting is the Paper 1 of the CA Intermediate course. And, this subject guides students in resolving accounting issues of distinctive business entities, fostering the development of skills to comprehend diverse financial statements and applications.
Q. Who is best teacher for CA Inter Advanced Accounts?
A. CA Raj K Agrawal dedicates himself to helping his students excel in their exams, making him one of the best teachers of CA Inter Advanced Accounts. Moreover, he prioritizes conceptual understanding and simplifies complex topics with ease, utilizing his expertise in accounting and finance to help countless students achieve academic success. So, experience his phenomenal teaching style by enrolling in his CA Inter Paper 1 Advanced Accounting classes from Study At Home.
Q. Is advanced accounting hard in CA Intermediate?
A. If your concepts and principles of accounting are clear then it is not a hard subject for you. Refer to classes of educators like CA Raj K Agrawal, who not only teach you for qualifying exam but knowledge which helps you even in your professional journey. Furthermore, he makes you understand toughest concepts in easiest way and provide you CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Study Material.
Q. How can one obtain exemption in CA Inter Advanced Accounting?
A. You need to be present in all the papers and score 60 or more marks to score exemption and in order to get this. Moreover, you will have to study each and every topic with full dedication and you can increase the chances of exemption by getting an expert guidance through CA Inter Accounting classes and by practice as much questions as you can.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.