Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 2 – Business Laws (CA Foundation New Syllabus) by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How to study business law for CA Foundation?
A. Best way to study Business Laws in CA Foundation is to go for classes in which you are taught every topic in legal yet easy and understandable language so that you can get the provisions and applicability right and if you are looking for such educator then CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor Ma’am of Study At Home’s is the one for you. Also, create you own notes and mind maps for easy understanding and faster revision and practice on past year questions to improve your time management.
Q. How do you score good in CA Foundation Law?
A. To score good marks in CA Foundation Business Law exam:
1. Study each and every topic
2. Refer to only one educator’s notes and classes
3. Make mind maps and charts to remember sections and provisions
4. Create summaries of case laws if any
5. Improve your presentation by practicing on past year question papers
Q. How to make notes for CA Foundation Law?
A. Notes help you a lot in preparing for CA Foundation Business Law exam so create clear and concise notes covering each and every topic of the syllabus. Create mind maps, charts and case summaries to remember the provisions and sections of the topic and keep them in one notebook.
Q. What are the topics of CA Foundation Business law?
A. CA Foundation Business Law has five primary topics: the Indian Contract Act of 1872, the Sale of Goods Act of 1930, the Indian Partnership Act of 1932, the Limited Liability Partnership Act of 1932, and the Companies Act of 1932.
CA Aishwarya Khandelwal is a highly accomplished professional who has earned a reputation as one of the best educators in the field of finance and accounting. With expertise in teaching CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Company Secretary), and CMA (Cost and Management Accountancy) students, Aishwarya is known for her exceptional knowledge, dedication, and commitment to her students’ success. Her teaching methods are highly effective, combining theoretical concepts with practical examples to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the subjects. Aishwarya’s ability to simplify complex topics and her patient approach creates a supportive learning environment for her students. As one of the bests in her field, CA Aishwarya Khandelwal continues to inspire and empower aspiring finance professionals to achieve their goals and excel in their chosen careers.