|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 2 – Fundamentals of Financial and Cost Accounting (CMA Foundation 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can I complete CMA in 2 years?
A. In India, the CMA course typically spans 3-4 years. The CMA Foundation program is a 6-month duration, while the CMA Intermediate takes approximately 10 months to complete. Completing the CMA Final stage usually requires around 18 months. Both the CMA Intermediate and CMA Final stages consist of 2 groups each.
Q. Is CMA difficult for average students?
A. Indeed, average students can excel in the CMA program with dedication. Start early, use quality study materials, and adhere to a structured study plan. Regular practice, understanding concepts, and taking breaks are crucial. Seek help when needed. Remember, success in the CMA exam depends on hard work. Consider CMA coaching like this CMA Foundation Paper 2 for extra support to crack exam in first attempt.
Q. Is BCOM with CMA difficult?
A. With strong dedication and hard work, it’s entirely possible to successfully complete both your CMA and B.Com simultaneously. This dual approach not only allows you to achieve your CMA qualification but can also save you three years of study. However, balancing college and coaching classes can be challenging, requiring effective time management to avoid exhaustion. But, this CMA Foundation Paper 2 by CA Raj K Agrawal will never make you feel exhausted.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.