|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 4B – Quantitative Aptitude (CSEET) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can I prepare for Cseet in 1 month?
A. It is possible to prepare for the CSEET (Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test) in one month, but it will require a lot of hard work and dedication. The CSEET is a challenging exam that covers a wide range of topics, including business and commercial knowledge, accounting, and economics. So, to cover it in 1 month, go for Study At Home’s CSEET All Subject Combo Classes of 149 hours and with 5-6 hours of daily study, you can prepare the whole course of CSEET in just 1 month.
Q. How do I pass Cseet in first attempt?
A. To ace the CSEET on your first attempt, start early, understand the syllabus, and create a realistic study plan. Utilize high-quality study materials and consider Study At Home’s CSEET classes for expert guidance. Regularly practice with practice papers, seek help when needed, and maintain a healthy lifestyle for optimal focus. Consistent effort is key to success, significantly increasing your chances of passing on your first try.
Q. How much percentage is required for Cseet?
A. To pass the CSEET (Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test), candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks in each subject and an overall aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
CSEET – All Subjects Combo