Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 6 – Financial Management and Strategic Management (CA Intermediate Group II New Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal & CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Who is best for CA Inter Financial Management?
A. Looking for an exceptional teachers to help you ace your CA Intermediate New Syllabus FMSM exam? Look no further than this CA New Syllabus FMSM classes by experts in accounting, law and finance, with a wealth of teaching experience and these are CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor and CA Raj K Agrawal. They understand the importance of grasping key concepts and simplifies them in a way that his students can easily understand. With their unwavering dedication to student success, you won’t regret enrolling in their amazing class.
Q. What is the difference between strategic management and financial management?
A. Strategic management involves establishing the organization’s long-term goals, charting its overall direction, and making key decisions to achieve success. On the flip side, financial management takes responsibility for efficiently managing the company’s financial resources and ensuring their optimal allocation to support the achievement of these strategic goals.
Q. How can I study financial management in CA?
A. Best way to study this subject is to get your concepts and their applicability crystal clear and solve enough questions. We recommend enrolling in classes such as Study At Home to access the finest online courses for Financial Management and Strategic Management. These classes comprehensively cover your entire CA Inter SM Syllabus and FM Syllabus, enabling you to achieve exceptional scores in your CA Inter exam.
Q. What is the relationship between strategic management and financial management?
A. Strategic planning sets the groundwork for the company’s long-term, overarching goals. After outlining the initial strategic plan, the company enters into tactical financial management planning. This process entails determining the short-term steps and actions necessary to achieve the broader objectives. This inclusion in CA Inter’s Financial and Strategic Management is due to its significance.
Study At Home’s classes are best in its segment.
CA Raj K Agrawal and CA Shilpum Khanna boasts a wealth of experience as educators, with a relentless commitment to empowering their students to achieve exceptional exam results. Their instructional philosophy centers on fostering a deep understanding of concepts while making complicated topics more accessible. Thanks to her accounting and finance acumen, countless students have succeeded academically under her tuition. By enrolling in CS Executive Paper 3 by CA Raj K Agrawal and CA Shilpum Khanna classes, you can take your preparations to next level.
You may also like…
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Jindal₹12,070.00 – ₹16,750.00