|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 13 – Corporate And Economic Laws (CMA Final Group III 2022 Syllabus) by CA Anshika Agarwal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What are the subjects in CMA Final Group 3?
A. There are 4 Subjects in CMA Final Group 3, which are:
- Paper 13: Corporate and Economic Laws (CEL)
- Paper 14: Strategic Financial Management (SFM)
- Paper 15: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (DIT)
- Paper 16: Strategic Cost Management (SCM)
To prepare all these subjects, consider going for Study At Home’s classes, where you will get best classes and guidance by expert faculties at best prices.
Q. Can I give CMA final without training?
A. Certainly! If you’re a practicing Chartered Accountant, you can sit for the CMA final examination without the usual requirement of undergoing a mandatory six-month training under a practicing Cost & Management Accountant or in an approved corporate setting. Hence, this flexibility recognizes your professional experience, making it more accessible for you to pursue the CMA final qualification. It’s an excellent opportunity to further enhance your skills and credentials in the field.
Q. Which laws come under corporate law?
A. Corporate law is like the rulebook for companies. It encompasses the legal aspects of various stages, from the inception of a company to securing funding, managing operations, and concluding business when necessary. So, whether it’s setting up, funding, making decisions, or winding down, corporate law is there to make sure everything happens in a fair and legal way in the life of a company. Therefore, it’s like the guide that keeps businesses playing by the rules.
Highly accomplished and experienced teacher, CA Anshika Agarwal, dedicates herself to helping her students excel in their exams. She prioritizes conceptual understanding and simplifies complex topics with ease, utilizing her expertise in accounting and finance to help countless students achieve academic success. Experience her phenomenal teaching style by enrolling in her CMA Final Paper 13 by CA Anshika Agarwal Corporate & Economic Laws classes.