Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 2 – Corporate & Other Laws (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is the subject law in CA Intermediate?
A. CA Intermediate Law subject, Corporate and Other Laws aims to familiarize students with the basic concepts of law and how they apply to business. The subject also helps students develop their analytical and problem-solving skills. Moreover, in New Syllabus, it lays more focus on whole Company Law to make students understand the legal framework of working of companies.
Q. How many papers are there in CA Intermediate?
A. There are total 6 Papers in CA Inter New Syllabus, namely, Advanced Accounting, Corporate and Other Laws, Taxation, Cost and Management Accounting, Auditing and Ethics and Financial Management and Strategic Management. So, with Study At Home’s Classes you will get top notch video lectures along with CA Inter Law Notes.
Q. Is CA Inter law scoring?
A. Law has one of the highest average scores in the CA Intermediate exam. But, to score exemption in CA Inter Corporate and Other Laws paper you will need expert guidance from an educator who can make you understand provisions and its applicability, so, for this, Study At Home Classes are best as you get best faculty in best prices for CA Intermediate Course. Also, solve CA Inter Law MCQ and CA Inter Law Question Paper.