About CFA Sanjay Saraf Classes
Sanjay Saraf is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) & a Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by profession but an educator by passion. He is well-known for his CA coaching institute all across India. Sanjay Saraf lectures is not only known for his mastery in theory of finance but also has a great control over the subjects of massive leverage of industry, investment banking and fund houses. He has completed his Chartered Financial Analyst and MS Finance from ICFAI, Hyderabad. Sanjay Saraf SFM Classes had a strong passion for passing on knowledge and helping others. He’s known by the name of “The Finance Guru ”. His coaching institute popularly known as Sanjay Saraf classes.
|Current Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|College||ICFAI, University of Hyderabad|
|Date of Birth||30-05-1977|
|Language Known||English, Hindi & bengali|
Education Qualification :
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGER (FRM)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (ICFAI)
- MS Finance from ICFAI
- Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA)
- Certified Portfolio Manager (CPM)
- Certified Treasury Manager (CTM)
- Certified Investment Banker (CIB)
Courses Taught in Sanjay Saraf Classes
- Financial Management of CA Intermediate
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management of CMA Intermediate
- Strategic Financial Management (SFM) of CA Final
- Financial Analysis & Business Valuation of CMA Final
- Advanced Financial Management of CMA Final
- Financial, Treasury & Forex Management of CS Professional
- Risk Management (RM) of CA Final
- FRM- All Levels
- CFA (Program Review) – All Three Levels
- Sanjay Saraf classes has instructed numerous across the globe.
- Through Face-to-Face (Live), Deferred Live, and Direct-to-Home modalities, Sanjay Saraf SFM has been providing students with superior instruction.
- Most of the students prefer to prepare for ca final sfm sanjay saraf only
- Educating students about master of theoretical finance but has leveraged his control on the subject and engaged very actively with the industry, investment banks and fund houses. As a consultant to multiple Chief Executives and Boards, sanjay saraf classes has advised several firms in optimizing their treasury and risk management function. He has been instrumental in setting up an algorithmic trading desk for an investment house engaging in arbitrage using option Greeks and volatility trading. He for his style of teaching, and use of examples became a finance guru.
- Sanjay Saraf lectures well known for their engaging teaching techniques, which is giving a student an example of a subject should not sound like you are lecturing. The student should not feel under any pressure as you should appear as if you are only sharing a story that provides a basic understanding of the subject.
- CA final sfm Sanjay Saraf is very enthusiastic about guiding ambitious students through one of India’s most difficult tests.
- Sanjay Saraf sfm classes consist of Exam Guidance in the module discusses RTPS and MTPS and provides a strategy. Conceptual classes with a thorough knowledge of important subjects also Professional and thorough talk with clearly written notes updated with SFM Super 100 and Challenger Series data from 2020 and 2021
About Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes (CA Intermediate)
The eighth exam in the intermediate curriculum for CA is titled Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes (Financial Management & Economics for Finance). Financial Management (70 marks) and Economics for Finance make up FM & EFF (30 marks). The concept of financial management is further divided into Modules 1 and II. Module 1 introduces the student to the concept of financial management, its scope and objectives, the different forms of financing that an organisation may use, financial analysis and planning, an understanding of the cost of raising capital, financing decisions, and the concept of capital structure and leverage. The topics covered in Module 2 include working capital management, dividend policy, capital planning, and investment management.
A strong conceptual foundation in Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes is essential for both passing the CA Intermediate FM & EFF test and laying the groundwork for the ca final sfm sanjay saraf
- Sanjay Saraf SFM has helped many students realise their potential and realise their dreams by encouraging them to believe in themselves.
- Sanjay Saraf Risk Management lectures of CA Final (elective) is very popular among the students of final level
- Additionally, CFA Sanjay Saraf is extremely well-liked as ” Finance Guru ” among FRM, CFA students.
- For students to easily understand, retain, and quickly review material, sanjay saraf lectures has created a chart system over the years.
Awards and Achievements of Sanjay Saraf Classes:
- Sanjay Saraf FRM was awarded a merit certificate for 1998, a silver medal in group Beta of Ms Finance, and top grades in quantitative methods and financial management.
- Sanjay Saraf SFM was awarded a merit certificate and a gold medal in group Epsilon of Ms Finance in 1999 for receiving the highest scores in international finance.
- Our honourable Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh presented Sanjay Saraf Classes with a Gold medal for group Lambda and a merit certificate in Strategic Financial Management (SFM) in September 2006.
About his Company “SSEI – Sanjay Saraf Education Institute”:
CFA Sanjay Saraf with his co-founder Mr. Rajesh Rakesh established Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute (SSEI). The finest CA, FRM, CFA, CMT and CMA courses. Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute (SSEI) became the only Coaching in India whose students consistently received the highest scores, Intermediate, and Final by offering top-notch instruction, individualized mentoring, and routine mock exams.
Sanjay Saraf Lectures are now available at “Study At Home”. Sanjay Saraf Classes is an expert in the CFA often known as “Finance Guru.” Because of his creative teaching methods and passion, his students admire him.
The Internet and various social media platforms were used to gather all of the information in this article. We don’t guarantee that all the information is entirely (100%) accurate. Get in touch with us for any kind of issue.