About CFA Sanjay Saraf Classes
Sanjay Saraf is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) & a Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by profession but an educator by passion. He is well-known for his CA coaching institute all across India. Sanjay Saraf lectures is not only known for his mastery in theory of finance but also has a great control over the subjects of massive leverage of industry, investment banking and fund houses. He has completed his Chartered Financial Analyst and also MS Finance from ICFAI, Hyderabad. Besides, Sanjay Saraf SFM Classes had a strong passion for passing on knowledge and helping others. He is also known by the name of “The Finance Guru ”. His coaching institute also popularly known as Sanjay Saraf classes.
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|ICFAI, University of Hyderabad
|Date of Birth
|English, Hindi & bengali
Education Qualification :
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (ICFAI)
- MS Finance from ICFAI
- Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA)
- Certified Portfolio Manager (CPM)
- Certified Treasury Manager (CTM)
- Certified Investment Banker (CIB)
Courses Taught in Sanjay Saraf Classes
- Financial Management of CA Intermediate
- Financial Management of CMA Intermediate
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM) of CA Final
- Strategic Financial Management (SFM) of CMA Final
- FRM- All Levels
- CFA (Program Review) – All Three Levels
- Sanjay Saraf classes has instructed numerous across the globe.
- Through Face-to-Face (Live), Deferred Live, and Direct-to-Home modalities, Sanjay Saraf SFM has been providing students with superior instruction.
- Besides most of the students prefer to prepare for ca final sfm sanjay saraf only.
- Educating students about master of theoretical finance but has leveraged his control on the subject and engaged very actively with the industry, investment banks and fund houses. As a consultant to multiple Chief Executives and Boards, sanjay saraf classes has simultaneously advised several firms in optimizing their treasury and risk management function. However he has been instrumental in setting up an algorithmic trading desk for an investment house engaging in arbitrage using option Greeks and volatility trading. He is also known for his style of teaching, and his use of examples became a finance guru.
- Sanjay Saraf lectures well known for their engaging teaching techniques, which is giving a student an example of a subject should not sound like you are lecturing. Though the student should not feel under any pressure as you should appear as if you are only sharing a story that provides a basic understanding of the subject.
- CA final afm Sanjay Saraf is very enthusiastic about guiding ambitious students through one of India’s most difficult tests.
- Sanjay Saraf sfm classes consist of Exam Guidance in the module discusses RTPS and MTPS and provides a strategy. Conceptual classes with a thorough knowledge of important subjects also Professional and thorough talk with clearly written notes updated with SFM Super 100 and Challenger Series data from 2020 and 2021
About Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes (CA Intermediate)
The eighth exam in the intermediate curriculum for CA is titled Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes (Financial Management & Economics for Finance). Financial Management (70 marks) and Economics for Finance make up FM & EFF (30 marks). The concept of financial management is further divided into Modules 1 and II. Regardless Module 1 introduces the student to the concept of financial management, its scope and objectives, the different forms of financing that an organization may use, financial analysis and planning, an understanding of the cost of raising capital, financing decisions, and the concept of capital structure and leverage. However the topics covered in Module 2 include working capital management, dividend policy, capital planning, and investment management.
A strong conceptual foundation in Sanjay Saraf FM ECO Classes is essential for both passing the CA Intermediate FM & EFF test and laying the groundwork for the ca final afm sanjay saraf
- Sanjay Saraf SFM however has helped many students realize their potential and their dreams by encouraging them to believe in themselves.
- Sanjay Saraf Risk Management lectures of CA Final (elective) is very popular among the students of final level
- Additionally, CFA Sanjay Saraf is extremely well-liked as ” Finance Guru ” among FRM, CFA students.
- For students to easily understand, retain, and quickly review material, sanjay saraf lectures has created accordingly a chart system over the years.
Awards and Achievements of Sanjay Saraf Classes:
- Sanjay Saraf FRM was awarded a merit certificate for 1998 as well as a silver medal in group Beta of Ms Finance, and top grades in quantitative methods and financial management.
- Sanjay Saraf SFM was also awarded a merit certificate and a gold medal in group Epsilon of Ms Finance in 1999 for receiving the highest scores in international finance.
- Shortly our honourable Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh presented Sanjay Saraf Classes with a Gold medal for group Lambda and a merit certificate in Strategic Financial Management (SFM) in September 2006.
About his Company “SSEI – Sanjay Saraf Education Institute”:
Regardless CFA Sanjay Saraf with his co-founder Mr. Rajesh Rakesh established Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute (SSEI). The finest CA, FRM, CFA, CMT and CMA courses. Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute (SSEI) also became the only Coaching in India whose students consistently received the highest scores, Intermediate, and Final by offering top-notch instruction, individualized mentoring, and routine mock exams.
Sanjay Saraf Lectures are now available at “Study At Home”. Sanjay Saraf Classes, widely recognized as the “Finance Guru,” excels in the field of CFA. Because of his creative teaching methods and passion, his students admire him.
We gathered all the information in this article using the Internet as well as various social media platforms. Besides we don’t guarantee that all the information is entirely (100%) accurate. Although get in touch with us for any kind of issue.