Kotak Demat Account is provided by Kotak Securities Ltd. which is a subsidiary of the reputed Kotak Mahindra Bank in India. Kotak Trading Account is used by over 12 lakh of customers across the country.
Open Free Demat Account with Kotak
The firm was founded in the year 1994 and they have repute in the financial market for their products and services. In this article, you will read about all those services that it provides to the Demat users of the firm.
The article will focus on the benefits of the Demat and trading account provided by the Kotak Securities and also on the charges on such services and there will be many other frequently asked questions about the Demat and trading services of Kotak Securities.
WHAT IS KOTAK DEMAT ACCOUNT
Kotak Bank Demat Account is registered under both depositories of the country which are NSDL and the CDSL. The firm provides all kinds of Demat facilities to the traders and the investors. However, there is no dematerialization of physical shares services available with them. The Demat account they offer can help you store all the shares and other financial instruments that you invest in. The Demat account is necessary for making any investment in any kind of financial instrument in the share market whether it is general equities or mutual funds or derivatives.
BENEFITS OF KOTAK DEMAT ACCOUNT
- You do not have to pay any account opening charges for the Demat account with Kotak Securities.
- There is a free annual maintenance offer on the Demat account as well.
- You can store bonds, ETFs, currency derivatives, Fixed Deposits and shares, and other derivatives in this account and also other financial instruments that you invest in. One account for all your investments.
- The account can be easily linked with different bank accounts and you can also open the three-in-one account of Kotak Securities which includes the Kotak Mahindra Bank Account.
Open Free Demat Account with Kotak
HOW TO OPEN KOTAK DEMAT ACCOUNT?
If you want to Open Kotak Demat Account, you have to –
- Fill the form that will pop up once you click on “Open Demat Account” button of this page.
- Submit the form with the necessary required details
- Upload the documents which are mentioned – upload the scan copies of the documents like PAN, AADHAAR, Cancelled Cheque and you have to upload your photographs as well
- Wait for the verification to get over and if your application gets approved, you will receive the login credentials to your account.
WHAT IS KOTAK TRADING ACCOUNT
Kotak Bank Trading Account is the account that you would need to trade the shares. It is the account, that is used for placing the buy and sell order for the shares and other financial instruments that you want to trade.
To get complete knowledge about Stock Market Certificate Course: Click Here
The Kotak Securities trading account is opened along with the Demat account and you do not have to pay any charges for opening it.
BENEFITS OF KOTAK TRADING ACCOUNT
- You get to trade multiple financial instruments using this one trading account.
- There are above 1400 branches of the firm that you can approach in case you face any issue with trading or other matters related to trading on Kotak Securities platform.
- The trading platforms which are used for trading are advanced and you have different notification options that you can set to keep yourself updated about the market.
- There is an online chat facility which is available as well for any kind of support you need from the executives of the firm to assist you in your trading.