Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
CA Intermediate Group II – All Subjects Combo (New Syllabus)
Note: Please note that there are currently no books available for Paper 5. Rest assured, we are not charging for these materials.
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Which faculty is best for CA Inter Group 2?
A. If you’re looking for the best classes for CA Inter, Study At Home is a top choice. You will get great video lectures covering all the subjects of CA Inter Group 2 New Syllabus. You can watch these videos from home and learn from one of the best faculties. So, if you want to do your best in CA Inter, Study At Home’s classes is a smart pick.
Q. Is Group 2 easy of CA intermediate?
A. If you study hard with dedication with clarity in your concepts and practice enough then you might find CA Intermediate Group 2 easy. Go for coaching like Study At Home for conceptual understanding and expert guidance, to clear your exams.
Q. Is 2 months enough for CA Inter Group 2?
A. You can clear CA Inter Group 2 in 2 months as total duration of CA Inter Groups 2 Combo Class by Study At Home is 266 hours. So, studying for 4 to 5 hours a day will cover your entire syllabus and enable you to pass the exam with flying colors.
Q. What are the subjects in CA inter Group 2?
A. Cost and Management Accounting, Auditing and Ethics, and Financial Management and Strategic Management are the subjects in CA Group 2.
CA Raj K Agrawal, CA Chahak Bahal, and CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor are renowned names in the world of professional education, particularly in the domains of Chartered Accountancy (CA), Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA), and Company Secretary (CS). With their exceptional expertise and dedication, they have gained widespread recognition as esteemed educators and mentors. Their innovative teaching methodologies, comprehensive understanding of complex subjects, and unwavering commitment to their students’ success have propelled them to the forefront of the education industry. As pioneers in their field, they have inspired countless CA, CMA, and CS aspirants to achieve excellence through their guidance, making a lasting impact on the careers of future finance and governance professionals.
You may also like…
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Sharma₹12,900.00 – ₹16,000.00