|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can watch this class only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What are International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)?
A. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are a set of accounting standards that are used by companies all over the world to prepare their financial statements. IFRS are designed to ensure that financial statements are transparent, comparable, and reliable.
Q. Who uses International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)?
A. Companies in over 100 countries, including the European Union, the United States, and Canada, use IFRS. Many multinational companies that operate in multiple countries also utilize IFRS.
Q. What are the benefits of using International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)?
A. There are many benefits to using IFRS, including:
- Increased transparency and comparability of financial statements
- Increased reliability of financial statements
- Reduced risk of financial reporting fraud
- Improved access to capital markets
Q. What are the requirements for using International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)?
A. The requirements for using IFRS vary depending on the country. However, in general, companies must comply with all IFRS standards in order to file their financial statements with regulators.
Q. How long does it take to learn IFRS?
A. The amount of time it takes to learn IFRS depends on your individual learning style and experience. However, most people can learn the basics of IFRS in a few weeks.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.
You may also like…
Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)₹2,000.00