|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Advanced GST Certificate Course by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is an Advanced GST Certificate Course?
A. An Advanced GST Certificate Course is a training program that teaches you about the complex aspects of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) system in India. The course covers topics such as reverse charge mechanism, composition scheme, and input tax credit.
Q. Who is an Advanced GST Certificate Course for?
A. An Advanced GST Certificate Course is for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the GST system. The course is particularly beneficial for accountants, tax professionals, and business owners.
Q. What are the benefits of taking this Course?
A. There are many benefits to taking an Advanced GST Certificate Course. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased knowledge of the GST system
- Improved understanding of complex GST concepts
- Enhanced ability to comply with GST regulations
- Increased confidence in managing GST-related matters
Q. What are the requirements for taking this Course?
A. There are no specific requirements for taking this Course. However, some basic knowledge of GST is helpful.
Q: From where can I get more Skill Development Course like this?
A: You can get numerous Skill Development Courses like this course on Study At Home platform and enhance your skills while earning certificates.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)₹2,000.00