|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 4A – Corporate Accounting (CS Executive Module I 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is the scope of corporate accounting?
A. Corporate accounting is a crucial part of the CS course, helping CS professionals manage money matters for companies and follow financial rules. Even though it might seem a bit tricky, understanding corporate accounting is super important for CS professionals to read financial statements, advise on money decisions, and make sure companies follow financial rules properly. Study At Home’s CS Executive Corporate Accounting classes make learning easier by covering everything you need, providing expert guidance, giving you study materials, and having a good track record of helping students succeed in the CS exams. So, if you’re aiming to become a successful CS professional, these classes can give you the knowledge and skills you need.
Q. What is difference between corporate accounting and financial accounting?
A. Corporate accounting tracks a company’s finances for internal use, like an insider’s diary, while financial accounting follows strict rules for external stakeholders, acting like a report card for investors and creditors. Both are crucial for a company’s financial health, with corporate accounting being flexible for inside decisions and financial accounting ensuring accuracy for outside decisions. Balancing both is key to a smart financial strategy and to learn this, enroll in this
Q. Is corporate accounting hard?
A. Learning corporate accounting might seem tricky, but with some effort, you can totally do it! Start early, make a study plan, and use a good book or guide that explains things clearly. Join a study group to stay motivated and practice solving problems – that’s the best way to understand. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you get stuck on something. If you want an even easier time, check out Study At Home‘s CS Executive Corporate Accounting Classes. They have awesome teachers, clear explanations, and lots of materials to help you succeed. So, whether it’s setting up a study plan or joining a class, there are ways to make corporate accounting a bit easier and set yourself up for success!
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.