|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Ind AS Certificate Course (English)
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is meant by Ind AS?
A. Ind AS or Indian Accounting Standards, are like the rulebook for companies in India. They make sure that when companies share their financial reports, everyone can understand and compare them easily. It’s a bit tricky to learn these rules, but it’s super important for transparency and fairness. If you find Ind AS a bit complex, don’t worry! You can join Study At Home‘s Ind AS Certificate Course, where they break down these rules, help you practice, and guide you through real-world examples. This course not only teaches you about Ind AS but also gives you a strong foundation to shine in the world of accounting. So, if you’re ready to boost your accounting career, check out Study At Home’s Ind AS Certificate Course to master it in a simple and easy way.
Q. What is the main difference between IND AS and AS?
A. Understanding the difference between Ind AS and AS is important because they are rules that companies follow when making their financial reports. Ind AS is now a must for all listed companies in India, and it follows global accounting standards called IFRS. AS used to be the rule for Indian companies, but in 2013, the government said all listed companies must follow Ind AS. Enrolling in Study At Home’s Ind AS Certificate Course can help you learn and apply these rules practically. The course covers everything from reading financial statements to staying updated on changes in these rules. It’s a great way to boost your accounting skills and career.
You may also like…
Life Skills & Coaching₹500.00