|No. of Lecture
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 11B – Business Data Analytics (CMA Inter Group II) by CA Chahak Bahal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can a CMA be a financial analyst?
A. Yes, a CMA can be a financial analyst. Indeed, financial analyst roles highly value CMAs for their robust accounting, finance, and management skills. The CMA program offered by the ICMAI is a rigorous program that covers a wide range of topics. It includes financial accounting, cost accounting, management accounting, taxation, and financial management. So, it gives CMAs the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in financial analyst roles.
Q. How to clear CMA Inter Group 2 in first attempt?
A. To pass the CMA Inter Group 2 exam on your first try, you need to understand the topics well and apply them to solve problems. Start your studies early, create a study plan, use high-quality study materials, practice with past papers, and seek help if you find yourself facing difficulties. Taking coaching classes, like those from Study At Home, is also a good idea. They have experienced teachers, complete study materials, different ways to learn, and lots of practice questions to help you get ready for the real exam.
So, if you want to pass CMA Inter Group 2 in your first attempt, consider Study At Home’s classes like this CMA Inter Data Analytics Classes for your Paper 11 B. They offer valuable support and resources that can improve your chances of success.
Q. What is the passing marks for CMA Inter Group 2?
A. To successfully clear the CMA Intermediate exam, students must attain a minimum score of 40 percent in each individual paper. Additionally, for those undertaking either the CMA Inter single-group or both group exams, an overall minimum of 50 percent is necessary. For example, if you score 70% in CMA Inter Data Analytics and Financial Management, but your overall marks are less than 50%, you will still not pass.
With a focus on enabling students to perform exceptionally well in their exams, CA Chahak Bahal is renowned teacher who possess a wealth of experience and expertise. She lay emphasis on conceptual comprehension and is adept at simplifying intricate subjects effortlessly. Numerous students have benefited from their proficiency in the domains of accounting and finance, resulting in academic achievements. Enroll in her CMA Inter Paper 11B courses to witness her exceptional teaching approach firsthand.
You may also like…
CMA Inter Group I – All Subjects Combo
Paper 12 – Management Accounting (CMA Inter Group II) by CA Raj K Agrawal