|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 10 – Corporate Accounting & Auditing (CMA Inter Group II 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal [Exclusive]
Note: Printed Book for 10A and ebook for 10B
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Is internship necessary for CMA?
A. Yes, CMA requires an internship. It is a mandatory part of the CMA qualification process. The internship helps students gain practical experience in cost and management accounting and apply their theoretical knowledge to real-world situations.
To be eligible for internship, students must have passed the CMA Intermediate exam. During the internship, students must work under the guidance of a qualified CMA practitioner. During the internship, students will engage in a variety of cost and management accounting tasks.
Q. Is CMA Articleship paid?
A. Certainly, CMA articleship is a paid opportunity, and the stipend varies by year, typically ranging from Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 15,000. While gaining practical experience during the articleship, this stipend supports by covering living and travel expenses. Factors such as the size and location of the employer’s firm, as well as your experience, can influence the stipend amount. Preparing for your articleship, particularly in complex yet vital subjects, entails practical learning and gaining insights from seasoned professionals, ultimately shaping your career in this field.
Q. Is BCom compulsory for CMA?
A. You don’t need a BCom degree to become a CMA, after your 10+2, you can start the CMA program. Some jobs may ask for BCom, though. CMA requirements include 10+2, passing the Foundation Course exam, three years of practical experience in cost and management accounting, and passing the CMA Inter and CMA Final exams. BCom grads might skip the Foundation Course, but they still must meet other criteria. While not essential, a BCom background helps in CMA studies, which are important. Study hard, use good materials, and take good classes if needed and go for Study At Home Classes to get best classes and educators at affordable prices.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.