|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 10B – Auditing (CMA Inter Group II 2022 Syllabus) [Exclusive]
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. In case you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can a CMA become an auditor?
A. Yes, a CMA (Cost and Management Accountant) can become an auditor as per the ICMAI CMA course. CMAs have the authorization to take on roles such as GST audit, statutory audit, and internal audit. Additionally, CMAs have exclusive authority for cost audits, setting them apart from other professions in this specialized field as no other professional has authority to do it. Hence, to develop these skills and specialization, CMA Inter Auditing becomes a very important subject.
Q. Can a CMA get job in Big 4?
A. Absolutely, CMAs can secure roles within the Big 4 accounting firms, such as cost accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, auditing, and consulting, due to their expertise in these areas. To prepare for Big 4 opportunities, CMAs need strong academic qualifications, relevant work experience, and proficiency in financial analysis, problem-solving, and communication, making them valued assets to these prestigious firms.
Q. Which group is easy in CMA Inter?
A. In CMA Intermediate, there’s no group that’s naturally easier or harder. It really depends on you – your strengths, weaknesses, and how well you prepare. For some, Group 1 might seem easier because it deals with practical subjects like Cost Accounting and Financial Management. Others might find Group 2 simpler as it covers theoretical topics like CMA Inter Auditing.
The trick is to study both groups well and see which one suits you better. Your performance will show you which group is your strong suit. Plus, to make your journey smoother, consider coaching classes like Study At Home. They can simplify the topics and help you excel in your chosen group.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00