Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 4 – Business Economics (CA Foundation New Syllabus) by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Is there economics in CA Foundation?
A. CA Foundation has Economics as subject to provide aspiring Chartered Accountants ideas about economy and market functioning along with their basic problems so that they can apply these economic principles in their professional life during analysis, auditing, data management and forecast, etc.
Q. Is economics important in CA Foundation?
A. Economics is important for Chartered Accountants. It helps them understand how businesses work, make smart money decisions, analyze numbers carefully, plan budgets wisely, give good advice about investments, handle taxes smoothly, and manage risks wisely. Even though it’s not the main thing they focus on, knowing economics makes Chartered Accountants really good in their professional work.
Q. Is economics hard in CA Foundation?
A. Economics in CA Foundation is not hard if your concepts are clear and this can happen when you take classes from renowned faculty like CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor who provide you expert guidance which not only helps you in clearing the CA Foundation exam but becoming a better professional. Study At Home’s Classes are best in its segment for CA Foundation all subjects.
Q. Who is the best teacher of economics for CA Foundation?
A. CA Aishwarya Khandelwal Kapoor is one of the best teachers for CA Foundation Economics as she boasts a wealth of experience as educators, with a relentless commitment to empowering her students to achieve exceptional exam results. Her instructional philosophy focuses on fostering a deep understanding of concepts while making complicated topics more accessible.
CA Aishwarya Khandelwal is a highly accomplished professional who has earned a reputation as one of the best educators in the field of finance and accounting. With expertise in teaching CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Company Secretary), and CMA (Cost and Management Accountancy) students, Aishwarya is known for her exceptional knowledge, dedication, and commitment to her students’ success. Her teaching methods are highly effective, combining theoretical concepts with practical examples to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the subjects. Aishwarya’s ability to simplify complex topics and her patient approach creates a supportive learning environment for her students. As one of the bests in her field, CA Aishwarya Khandelwal continues to inspire and empower aspiring finance professionals to achieve their goals and excel in their chosen careers.