Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lectures||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 3 – Quantitative Aptitude (CA Foundation New Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Is quantitative aptitude tough in CA?
A. With right guidance, efforts and dedication, nothing is tough in CA. If you focus on and understand the concepts of Quantitative Aptitude and practice enough questions then you can easily pass the examination.
Q. What is the syllabus for quantitative aptitude for CA Foundation?
A. ICAI divides the entire Quantitative Aptitude syllabus into 3 sections: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics. These topics cover various tools and methods required by a CA for quantitative analysis of figures and data such as ratio and proportion, indices, equations, number series, stats, etc.
Q. How do I prepare for quantitative aptitude?
A. There are two good ways to do it. First, you can join classes taught by experts like CA Raj K Agrawal. He’s really good at explaining things quickly and giving you tips that can help you do better than others. The second thing is, practice a lot of questions. The more you practice, the better you’ll get. So, it’s like a mix of learning from a great teacher and practicing a bunch of questions. That will really help you do well as Study At Home’s classes are best in its segment.
Q. Is quantitative aptitude and maths same?
A. Quantitative aptitude involves applying math for practical problem-solving, often for specific purpose. Math is a broader subject covering various theories and concepts beyond practical application.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.