Windows, Android & iOS
|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 6A – Financial Management (CA Intermediate Group II New Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How can I study financial management in CA?
A. To study financial management in CA, first, you will need to focus on basics of finance, time value of money, ratios and financial statements. Then go for a coaching class as it is a numerical subject so it’s better to understand the concepts from an expert faculty to save your time and avoid confusion. You can get best educator and in most affordable price at Study At Home and pass your exam with flying colours.
Q. Is CA Inter Financial Management easy?
A. CA Inter Financial Management is a challenging subject as the syllabus is vast and it requires a lot of practice with clarity in concepts but with right guidance and enough practice you can pass this exam easily with good marks.
Q. Who is the best teacher for CA Inter Financial Management?
A. CA Raj K Agrawal, with his unwavering dedication, helps his students excel in their CA Inter exams, earning him the title of the best teacher. He places conceptual understanding at the forefront, effortlessly simplifying intricate subjects. Leveraging his profound expertise in accounting and finance, he has guided numerous students to academic triumph. To encounter his remarkable teaching approach, join his CA Inter Paper 6A Financial Management classes.
Q. Can I self study for CA Inter?
A. You can study for CA Inter by yourself but it is better to go for coaching classes as it saves your time, provides you insights which not only helps you in studies but in your professional life too and increases the chances of your success. Thus, it is beneficial for you to study from an expert faculty like CA Raj K Agrawal as Study At Home’s classes are best in its segment.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Jindal₹12,070.00 – ₹16,750.00
Paper 1 – Advanced Accounting (CA Intermediate Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Sharma₹12,900.00 – ₹16,000.00