|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 11 – Financial Management & Business Data Analytics (CMA Inter Group II 2022 Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal & CA Chahak Bahal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. Can be viewed only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How many papers are there in CMA Inter?
A. The CMA Inter 2022 Syllabus comprises eight papers divided into two groups. In Group 1, there are Business Laws and Ethics, Financial Accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation, and Cost Accounting. In Group 2, you will find Operations Management and Strategic Management, Corporate Accounting and Auditing, Financial Management, and Business Data Analytics and Management Accounting. So, it takes 8 papers to pass to crack CMA Intermediate.
Q. Is CMA intermediate easy to pass?
A. CMA Intermediate is a challenging exam with a pass rate typically around 15-20%. To increase your chances of success, start your preparation early, create a dedicated study plan, utilize high-quality study materials, practice consistently with past exam papers and mock tests, and seek assistance from teachers when needed.
Moreover, for comprehensive and effective preparation, consider online classes, especially Study At Home’s classes for all papers, particularly FMDA, Costing, and Management Accounting. A well-structured CMA Intermediate course that thoroughly covers the syllabus, along with WhatsApp doubt clearing, ensures your thorough preparation for the actual exam. Moreover, you also get best classes at most affordable prices.
Q. What is financial management in business analytics?
A. Financial management in business analytics simplifies complex financial decision-making. It involves using data to forecast sales, evaluate investments, manage inventory, assess capital projects, and handle financial risks. So, it’s about using data to guide businesses in making smarter financial choices. Hence, CMA Inter FMDA paper focuses on Financial Management and Business Data Analytics to equip students with knowledge and tools to make informed financial decisions through analysis.
With a focus on enabling students to perform exceptionally well in their exams, CA Raj K Agrawal and CA Chahak Bahal are renowned teachers who possess a wealth of experience and expertise. They lay emphasis on conceptual comprehension and are adept at simplifying intricate subjects effortlessly. Numerous students have benefited from their proficiency in the domains of accounting and finance, resulting in academic achievements. Enroll in their CMA Foundation Paper 11 courses to witness their exceptional teaching approach firsthand.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00