Pre-Recorded Videos, Live Online
Windows (Only Laptop), Android
|No. of Lectures||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 2 – Advanced Financial Management (CA Final Group I New Syllabus) by CFA Sanjay Saraf
₹18,100.00 – ₹22,100.00
- Live Batch Starts Date: 1st September 2023
- Days & Timing: 6 days a week; Monday to Saturday (7 to 9 PM)
- 100 classes @ 2 hours each (Granularity—[Core Lecture + CW Question solving class] for each concept)
- Homework Q Solving Lectures: 100 classes@ 1 hour each (Optional – these classes will be shared separately. Students can try that on their own from the solution provided.)
Study Material: 7 Volume in Printed Hard Copy (Details Below)
- Booster Shots (Reading-wise summary, mind maps and spreadsheets in the form of periodical blogs at Qforum)
- Doubt solving on Qforum (100% doubt resolution on Qforum our dedicated query resolution platform. As a candidate you are encouraged to not only post your query, but also actively try to reply to query of others. This not only answers queries of others but also effectively helps you to ingrain concepts.)
- Chapter-wise CBT quiz (AFM has about 10 chapters. Candidates will get quiz with multiple attempts for each chapter aggregating 1000+ questions)
- Full CBT Qforum mock (2 mock). Qforum will grant the candidate privileged access to the full CBT mock.
- Formula sheet (Never required with SSEI. Our teaching focus is on concepts & building strong fundamentals.
- Language–a mix of English & Hindi [Pre-dominantly Hindi (60-70%)]
- Blogs/booster shots, CBT quiz, doubt solving & CBT mocks on Qforum
- Review classes can be separately purchased – pricing 6000 /-
- Audio review can be separately purchased – pricing 2000/-
- Windows 8.1 & above -4GB RAM -Graphics Card Integrated or Dedicated -AMD Ryzen supported – Android 7.0 & beyond Mobile & Tablet supported – Additionally, Bluetooth headphone allowed for mobile, tablet or laptop.
- Does Not Support: Desktop not allowed. Also, IOS & Apple device not available currently in any mode and device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Who is the best teacher for AFM?
A. CFA Sanjay Saraf is the ultimate choice for CA Final AFM, renowned for his exceptional teaching style. With a skill of simplifying complex concepts, he engages students with real-world examples, making learning enjoyable. Moreover, his dedication and comprehensive study materials inspire confidence and success in AFM, setting him apart as an outstanding mentor in finance education. So, CFA Sanjay Saraf AFM CA Final Classes are best in its segment.
Q. Is it easy to clear CA final?
A. Clearing the CA Final exam is a challenging task due to its complexity and high standards. So, success depends on thorough preparation, professional guidance like as from Sanjay Saraf AFM Classes, and staying updated with changes in accounting standards. Effective time management and motivation are also key factors in achieving success.
Q. What is the difference between SFM and AFM in CA final?
A. AFM places its emphasis on the technical aspects of financial management, covering topics like financial statement analysis, capital budgeting, and risk management. In contrast, SFM directs its focus towards the strategic elements of financial management, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and financial planning.
Sanjay Saraf is a seasoned finance educator who specializes in CFA, FRM, and CA courses. With 25 years of teaching experience catering to both domestic and international students, he has honed his expertise in financial treasury, risk management, volatility trading, and business valuation through fundamental analysis. Students who prepare for CA exams rely on Sanjay Saraf’s comprehensive knowledge of course material and exam tips. They find his study material, online classes, and review sessions to be effective tools for their exam preparation. Sanjay Saraf’s coaching empowers students with confidence and enables them to succeed in the rigorous CA course.
You may also like…
Paper 1 – Financial Reporting (CA Final Group I New Syllabus) by CA Parveen Jindal₹13,600.00 – ₹17,200.00