|No. of Lecture||
Encrypted Video's, Video Player
Paper 5 – Corporate & Management Accounting (CS Executive Module II Old Syllabus) by CA Raj K Agrawal
1. Classes available for Windows/Android/iOS.
2. You can view it only on any one device.
3. Views allowed are unlimited within the validity period.
4. To view videos on Windows Device, video player provided is required to be installed on your Laptop or Desktop with the help of the tutorial provided. Once installed encrypted videos can be accessed by using “Login ID” sent via email”.
5. On Windows internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started, post that videos can be viewed offline.
6. On Android and iOS platforms you have the ability to both stream and download videos for offline viewing within the App.
7. If you buy from here you will get access to Windows Device only.
8. Incase you wish to get access on Mobile, buy directly from Android/iOS App – Study At Home – Learning App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What is CMA in CS Executive?
A. Corporate and Management Accounting is a crucial subject for aspiring company secretaries as it covers essential concepts related to cost accounting, management accounting, and financial management. These concepts are fundamental for company secretaries to effectively analyze and interpret financial information, make informed financial decisions, and contribute to the overall financial health of the organization. Study At Home Classes offers comprehensive CMA CS Executive Classes that can help students master this challenging subject and prepare for a successful career in company secretaryship.
Q. Is CS plus CMA a good combination?
A. Yes, CS and CMA are a good combination. CS focuses on the legal and governance aspects of business, while CMA focuses on the financial and accounting aspects. This combination of skills can make you a valuable asset to any organization. Study At Home is an excellent option for pursuing a career with a CS and CMA qualification. They offer comprehensive courses for both CS and CMA, and they have a proven track record of helping students succeed in their exams. So, with Study At Home’s support, you can be confident that you will have the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a career with a CS and CMA qualification.
Q. What is the difference between management and corporate accounting?
A. Management accounting and corporate accounting are both branches of accounting that provide valuable information to businesses. However, they have different purposes and serve different audiences. Management accounting focuses on providing information to managers within a company to assist them in making informed decisions about the business. It focuses on internal users, such as department managers, marketing managers, and production managers. On the other hand, corporate accounting focuses on providing information to external stakeholders, such as investors, creditors, and regulators. It addresses external users who are not directly involved in the day-to-day operations of the company.
CA Raj K Agrawal qualified Chartered Accountancy in 2008 with All India 27th rank in CA Final and All India 29th rank in CA Foundation. He has been a consistent topper during his school and college life. He did his schooling at Sunbeam School Bhagwanpur and Graduation from DAV Degree College affiliated to BHU Varanasi. Later he did Certificate Course on GST conducted by the Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI in 2018. Indeed he is endowed with the passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in Academics, Teaching Career Entrepreneurship.
You may also like…
Basics of Stock Market₹300.00